NCI - National Crime Investigation - Media Archive

readal

SAES RPG 2019 : NCI-Roleplay
alt text

@Hassantt said in : The Pirus ~ Media Archive
alt text

Roleplay Number: (28)
Story: In the morning when we were in the base talking me and my friend i saw my phone give to me music after i see it , general group call me bec he need a alot of boxs from weapons and i did deal with him and i gived to him a time when he come in it , and he was want talk about price in the phone i said no after u come to our base i will give to u a god price and he is agree and we wait him and we saw a car is coming he was in this car and after he came to base , and he was a very happy bec he know who will sell this weapons to him (we are Pirus) and afte that he was want to check for weapons and i took him to boxs of weqapons and my friend and the general checked it and he was happy bec all weapons very good and we talk about price but he was said from the price but i said to him u will take alot of boxs of weapons and we selling a good weapons and he is agree and when we put the weapons to the car we listened a police car is coming and we get the car and we runs to out the base but police is follow we with his car but my friend was have a weapons and guns and he left the car and he killed him and was 2 police want arresst him but bec my friend was a pro man and my friend killed polices and we came back to base and we compeleted the deal and it was a very nice day with gang Pirus and general group.
Participants: @SoulFly - @Chief - @readal - Hassan
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/2ik1em5vo/