NCI - National Crime Investigation - Media Archive

readal

alt text

Welcome to National Crime Investigation - Media Archive

Here you can see all from Events to Roleplays done by members of NCI.
You can see our activity here too, and give respond on our topics.

Regards

NCI - Director @Readal

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Form:
Players involved:

Screenshots or video:

alt text

Screenshot of the players that where active at the time, from /gang panel.
Also SR , VIP , JB , BR and Arresting activitys are posted here...

alt text

Which form for Event:
Winning Player:
Prize:
Screenshots or video:

SAES RPG 2019 : NCI-Activity
alt text

Roleplay Form: So today , 25th Mai 2019 , we had a call from las venturas police department , that there is a drugs dealer will transport a lot of cocaine to los santos in his car , so we make a searching point to stop him and of course we succeed in our work , and we handcuff him and take him to las venturas police department to trial him.
Players involved: @Kaylum

Screenshots or video: https://imgur.com/gallery/z2kZm6W

SAES RPG 2019 : NCI-Roleplay
alt text

Roleplay Form: So today, 26th Mai 2019 , we had a call from las venturas police department , that there was suspicious of a cocaine deal near the warhouse , We have been looking around the area looking for the place of that deal , finally we found the location of the dealer so we camp for him until he get the drugs out , and of course we rush to the house and arrest him and take all the drugs , then we took him to the police station and interview .
Players involved: @Wassim @Razak @wolferx
Screenshots or video: https://imgur.com/gallery/31egaSd

alt text

Roleplay Form: So today , 28th Mai 2019 , we had a call from las venturas police department , that there is a drugs dealer will transport a lot of cocaine into his house , so we camp for him by making a searching point and finally we arrest him and take all the drugs , then we took him into the police station.
Players involved: @wolferx
Screenshots or video: https://imgur.com/gallery/NaYJMAr

alt text

@Wassim said in : The Pirus ~ Media Archive
alt text
Roleplay Number: (13)
Story: in the morning when we back from SR we say to regroup in the base because 1 from general want buy some drugz to sell it in SRs and BR he called me and i agree and when we was stay in base to wait him he came to base and he checked for drugz and we checked for money and we talk with him for money and he was very happy from this price it was nice price! and when we talk in phone he saw the money and drugz near him and he took it to him car and run from base with money and drugz we get car and we followed him and he shooting to his car and he stoped he was say Plz Plz dont kill me but we didnt think we killed him and we get the drugz and money to my car abd we back to base to sell it again in SRs and BRs and this day was a nice day with members Pirus.
Participants: @SoulFly @Spark Hassan @Mark
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/2xl5ax3go/

alt text

@Wassim said in : The Pirus ~ Media Archive
alt text

RolePlay Number:#21
Title: theft of houses
Participants: @Wassim @McJoni @xXMarKDouMXx @SoulFly @readal
Story: When I was walking in the city of San Fierro, my friend called me and told me that there was a rich man who had a big house and had a lot of money after a period of time we went to the house where the man started to watch first, so we told him that the house was empty and we started to load things in the garage when we took Dahab and the computer ... We went out hilarious after the police cut off our way and said that there was a report against us for stealing things from people's houses when the police officers were searching in my car park, we had the opportunity to kill them, we killed them and we got on our way.
Ss:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::