AFK indication

Ntruder

Question

As the topic name suggests, It is regarding when a player go to be AFK for a time, this AFK indication will be appeared over player's name and will stay until the player bugdes.

• The duration minimum must be 5 minutes If it passes over it so the indication can be appeared.

• As for me the color of indication can be red.

I have also discussed another idea that can be associated with the AFK indication with @Mega9 but I would like to also read your comments about this as well.

Here it is;

Most of the people sometimes spend their times on looking the forums for either creating or reading a topic(s) and meanwhile some players can message them on the game therefore whoever sends a message to the person who is minimized the game can get an information with regard to situation of the player such as ''The player has minimized the game/tabbed out''

We all know that there is a script that makes flashing the GTA icon to the person when gets a message by another guy while tabbed out, but whenas this based on only the person who gets messaged hence I am suggesting this too.

14 answers to this question

I hardly see any benefits or additions coming out of an 'afk indicator'. You can simply message someone and if he doesn't respond then he's either AFK or he doesn't want to reply to you. What's an indicator going to change

Also thanks for reminding us and bumping a very old topic @xX-Liyones-Xx , contributive as always..