Creating a Forum Section for Selling Cars

ILLUSION

Question

I have noticed that alot of players who try to sell cars have no other chance to advertise/sell their cars using mainchat (which is illegal) or in game adverts. So I think creating a forum section in which people can sell their cars with information about vehicle and images would be a good idea. People who want to buy cars would directly go there and there'd be a healthier environment. Plus there will be no fees for the usage of this section.

If this suggestion gets accepted I volunteer to take the responsibility of managing this newly created forum section.

22 answers to this question

@ILLUSION said in Creating a Forum Section for Selling Cars:

@Markus said in Creating a Forum Section for Selling Cars:

TMH is doing this already, no need to create a 2nd place for it.

https://saesrpg.uk/category/284/tmh-vehicle-auction

Last entry was 13 days ago. It does not look that active.

It isn't their problem tho, people post there who want to sell the cars

We currently have similar subforums, but they go under forums of groups such as TMH/ALT.

I don't think it would be a bad idea to have a public forums for that, people could sell their custom modded cars, alongside the default cars they have bought from carshop.

:+1:

not sure how long the bois over at TMH been running this business, but it'd seem all fair ans square for me if they get to monitor/moderate the section, just like SAHA when it started. not sure how it's run right now though. maybe move it to an easier to find section and keep their rights there, i'm all in for that.

Well, TMH had the job to provide the public with such a forum for their convenience and it has done that, now usage depends on the public. Secondly, it is totally free thing dear @Skerdi unless someone sells it outside cuz then they have to pay just 200k off which 50% goes to the latest highest bidder. A SAHA to help you sell vehicles is not really a wise decision because its still a small thing in community, and TMH tries to do that task anyways and will continue to do so.

Quick note that groups like VT & Rtech had been doing this aswell on there forum . But now that selling cars are more simple we @ TMH took the chance to do it. Also ALT has a market aswell. If there's to be a public one we still would have our piece of the pie and potential more customers so i'm all for it. Doubt it be anything compared to SAHA but if not just its own sub. But if you wish to post until then feel free to use the TMH one as its been operational and has had some good sales.

@Tut-Greco said in Creating a Forum Section for Selling Cars:

not sure how long the bois over at TMH been running this business, but it'd seem all fair ans square for me if they get to monitor/moderate the section, just like SAHA when it started. not sure how it's run right now though. maybe move it to an easier to find section and keep their rights there, i'm all in for that.

Yes this could also work. We can create this section which is easier to use (like SAHA) and TMH can operate it. I'm fine for that too.

@kipt said in Creating a Forum Section for Selling Cars:

@Filex said in Creating a Forum Section for Selling Cars:

Lets make SAAA as reggi said and set @kipt as its leader atleast he wont reach saha but he may reach something

Well, compared to you, I've achieved plenty, on SAES.

Go make something to crash the server for a couple of days, go. Damn amateur!!!

Dw im working on that i will try to push it once u reach saha