Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no )

Marsello

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rzz0 said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

@Thing said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

@Rzz0 said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

if CLO invited only people who can shoot properly then we'd be full of tunisian retards who cannot speak english and scam people in GT

No one said that.

(idk how to quote properly)

you asked why certain people who can obviosuly shoot good arent CLO, and with my answer im just trying to tell you that we arent gonna invite someone just because he can shoot good, its a good thing to have but its not that important

I said that people who are good at turf tactics, shooting, and actually many more skills should be able to join. Turfing is not only about shooting. And how can you guys be the ''best criminals'' if shooting is not important? Bit weird mate.

@Tut-Greco said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

@Marsello we don't delete accounts under any cirmcumstance, the farthest we would go would be locking it and then let you create a new account. but why do that when you have an account with good stats and achievements?

if you're really on the edge of quitting, ill add you to sapa so that you can get some friends and training there :)

oh Tut you are really a kind guy you invited a newbie player with that attitude to your big group just to make him happy and make him train and become a good player :)

Dear respectful members of the community,

I don't really get involved in such topics but here it is, first of all despite the personal arguments that happened between ThC and TT this is not the suitable topic for it,secondly with all of my respect though none of you people really knows what it takes to be a SAPA Instructor and how hard is it to 'Teach', at last but not least we as 'instructors' didn't really agree at first but the chief made his point at last.

TL;DR: Mr. Marsello will get a golden chance from our academy, he fucks up then he gets fucked.
(sorry for the grammitcal mistakes worte it on the way to college)
AA :P btw,
Thanks for reading,

FireFox
Lieutenant
San Andreas Police Academy

@FireFox said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

I don't really get involved in such topics but here it is, first of all despite the personal arguments that happened between ThC and TT this is not the suitable topic for it,secondly with all of my respect though none of you people really knows what it takes to be a SAPA Instructor and how hard is it to 'Teach', at last but not least we as 'instructors' didn't really agree at first but the chief made his point at last.

TL;DR: Mr. Marsello will get a golden chance from our academy, he fucks up then he gets fucked.
Thanks for reading,

FireFox
Lieutenant

Brilliant
alt text

@Filex said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

@FireFox said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

Thanks for reading,

FireFox
Lieutenant

Brilliant
alt text

Much luf <3