Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no )

Marsello

Hello guyz ,

guyz guyz sorry for bad news i get denied in all gangs and blacklist in some gangs so i will stopped play SAESRPG but if i dont join any gang /squad today i will tell any admin to delet my account . and all can help me for that by invite me in his gang without apply .

thank you for read the bad news :'( .

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Begging does not work. If you actually were worth inviting, you would have been invited. Your own actions caused this and therefore no one will invite you for free into their organisation. Work for it or get lost.

@Marsello we don't delete accounts under any cirmcumstance, the farthest we would go would be locking it and then let you create a new account. but why do that when you have an account with good stats and achievements?

if you're really on the edge of quitting, ill add you to sapa so that you can get some friends and training there :)

@Thing said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

@Tut-Greco said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

if you're really on the edge of quitting, ill add you to sapa so that you can get some friends and training there :)

You are giving him what he wants. If everything gets handed to him, he will never learn.

thanks dad

yes, it's a game Thing, keep that in mind. no need to set absurd high standards for people to join an organisation. we're giving him a path to follow by joining SAPA, and i'd feel guilty for seeing someone leave the server due to selfish people not letting him join anything. give people a chance to have fun instead of questioning someone who's giving another guy an opportunity

@Tut-Greco said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

yes, it's a game Thing, keep that in mind. no need to set absurd high standards for people to join an organisation. we're giving him a path to follow by joining SAPA, and i'd feel guilty for seeing someone leave the server due to selfish people not letting him join anything. give people a chance to have fun instead of questioning someone who's giving another guy an opportunity

If you would be realistic and saw his applications, behaviour on the forum etc, you would have a different opinion. But it is just a game, right? Guess that every dumbass can be invited because of that. Then the organisation gets demoted for rulebreakers or bad behaviour towards the community. How do you defend that, it is just a game?

@Thing said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

If you would be realistic and saw his applications, behaviour on the forum etc, you would have a different opinion. But it is just a game, right? Guess that every dumbass can be invited because of that. Then the organisation gets demoted for rulebreakers or bad behaviour towards the community. How do you defend that, it is just a game?

in terms of hills to die on

you have picked a pretty shit hill

I hope the SAPA police academy, responsible for teaching people how to play the game, do not get demoted from being a group on account of a person playing as SAPA with limited game knowlege

Yes indeed he may be retarded, but afterall he still has a right to enjoy the game, and Tut is taking responsability for a newbie guy with a shitty reputation, big balls eh? something ThC never managed to do and never will. (still remember how you denied my best friend and made him quit the game just because in your eyes "he wasn't skilled enough" and your gang was too "professional" for him, even though you were around level 2 or 3)

Other than that, big props to you @Tut-Greco for having the balls to take this guy, maybe one day he will become a good player in the community :)

those who are too naughty can be taught, that's really what SAPA does. even gangs teaches their helpers and helps them understand the rules. if you're able to help someone understand all the rules, you've made a great start. but you can't get somewhere in here if everything you're told is fuck off the thread ur nothing but trash. i think it's crucial for the community that we focus more on the new generation rather than worrying about a rookie member in your gang messing up psst because nobody put effort into learning him the ropes

'Limited game knowledge' is what I had back in 2013 when I first join the server and had a piece of paper, near my desk, with "Merry Christmas" written on it so I could say it back to people.
Marsello with his public attitudes has a limited brain. And for the record, I'm not calling anyone retarded but the actions speak by themselves, maybe Tuts can work something out of him.

Anyhow, SAPA is living up to their standards, which is teaching people how to behave in the server and enjoying cop life. They couldn't help snome much, but I think that's another story.

@Thing Most of the people who started this server were newbies, but someone always taught em. Sadly, this guy never got a lad to teach him to the game.

I was a dmer before I was taught by other lads

People can change, but its way easier with assistant compared to trying to do it alone

My brother originally got banned for multi-accounting and heli DM back in 2010-2011, eventually he became SWAT,DE, even a SAES clan member and later on TT HQ along with CLO lmao.

He changed and learnt the proper mechanics and dynamics of the server, don't forget that you too were at some point new to the game, being a snob about it is exactly what divided alot of the MTA community, if somoene wants to change they will. If someone doesn't change even after giving the opportunity, then yes. I agree, there's not much hope for a person like that.

@blizzard said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

Yes indeed he may be retarded, but afterall he still has a right to enjoy the game, and Tut is taking responsability for a newbie guy with a shitty reputation, big balls eh? something ThC never managed to do and never will. (still remember how you denied my best friend and made him quit the game just because in your eyes "he wasn't skilled enough" and your gang was too "professional" for him, even though you were around level 2 or 3)

Other than that, big props to you @Tut-Greco for having the balls to take this guy, maybe one day he will become a good player in the community :)

Your friend quit the game because he wanted to. Just because he was not good enough to join our organisation is not our responsibility.

@Bunny said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

@Thing Most of the people who started this server were newbies, but someone always taught em. Sadly, this guy never got a lad to teach him to the game.

I was a dmer before I was taught by other lads

People can change, but its way easier with assistant compared to trying to do it alone

Probably, but begging for it is not the way to go. This guy just wants to join an official organisation, does not care which one. For me, those people do not deserve a place anywhere.

@Joe said in Bad News for Marsello ( click here to read and vote i Marsello need join any gang/squad or no ):

in terms of hills to die on

you have picked a pretty shit hill

I hope the SAPA police academy, responsible for teaching people how to play the game, do not get demoted from being a group on account of a person playing as SAPA with limited game knowlege

He is talking about ''organisations'', not only about SAPA. Therefore, my point is quite valid. Yes, SAPA is a good way to learn about the game. What is not a good thing is that he just got it handed to him. That is not how people learn, it is a way to create spoiled brats.

@Thing personal point of view is correct for what he said . But looking at things from a different perspective,There is more players that are willing to join criminal gangs. and not police.
most powerful criminal organizations have the opportunity to select the members.police organizations don't have the same opportunity.ICE Police invited many new players and gave them the opportunity to be in one squad.
But unfortunately ice police paid the price.Pending from rising up level, rule breakers, Bad behavior towards the community.
ICE doesn't Regret that we helped new players. it's only one game so we enjoy.
This way will have more member in our server that we play,
Thank you for your time.

Your friend quit the game because he wanted to. Just because he was not good enough to join our organisation is not our responsibility.

A choice can be influenced by the things happening around you.

My point is that we should try and help those new guys, instead of kicking them out directly just because they don't understand how things work. Back when I applied to RDMC years ago i was an idiot too, but thanks to AfterLife he helped me get in, and look at me nowdays.

It is a game Thing, try not to take it so seriously. Try to help people around you instead of looking at them like "What an idiot, you did this you did that you don't deserve anything". If everyone in this community had this hostile mentality towards new players the server would be dead.