Hand Brake System!!!

Saint21

Question

I thought it would be good to add this mode to the cars, because many times it happend to see cars taken by the IMPOUNDERS, just because there is someone to push it in the middle of the road.
This could be a safety method for those who park properly on the street, not to surprise that their car is taken up, although they knew they parked it properly.
So once the handbrake is activated, the car can no longer be pushed or at least can be pushed, but harder than when the handbrake is not pulled. (and besides, there is also a simulation of reality, because the cars have a handbrake).
There are a lot of mods on the internet related to this handbrake system, so it's very easy to find.
I played on a roleplay server and this handbrake system was NOT on the spacebar button, so it can be added to another button, in order not to spoil the drifts we make with the space button!

8 answers to this question

I dont think saes dev will download a random mod on the internet also this system meh, man dont talk about reality when you can jump from a car going at 120mph and stay alive added to that cars in reality with handbrakes on can be pushed
I don't want to offend anyone , thats my point of view.

@Saint21 i wont comment an insult or even start a fight while it seems you want to start it but for your knowledge this is a rpg server not a RP server added to that if the car cant be moved if it has handbrake pulled then tell me what if i crash on it

Getting rammed by another vehicle shouldn't keep the vehicle from standing still, this is the effect you get from having an admin freeze your car and then a player rams it. simply OP.

sure, if someone wants to take their time and increase the grip for when the car is on park and gets rammed, i'm all in. without this feature, a handbrake would still come in use for many players though. so i'm giving it a +1