KTN Media

Zombie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool Times Newspaper Photographers edition:The jail in Los Santos is not that reserved place like we thought, today earlier few criminals broke the gates from the jail, they released some criminals from the jail and started shooting on cops and civilians in the streets .
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/xMWKdqB

alt text
This footage was taken today but one of our photographers showing a young famous celebrity (23 years old) while he crashed his brand new lamborghini wich cost more than 400k , details will be shown down below:

• 3 injuries

• driving his car while he was drunk ( we got this resource from his friend who went to the bar with him saying that he told him to take a cab instead of driving home)

• there was 1 witness (the car behind), saying that he was doing weird stuff and not driving properly.

• the celebrity was taken to the hospital directly and his health isn't stable for the moment.

Live footage: https://imgur.com/a/u8MSTD1
an update will be posted if we got new informations...

Kool Times Newspaper Photographers edition: The large number of immigrants in San Andreas and the spread of illegal tin houses. With increasing deaths due to serious and chronic diseases, poverty and famine
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/oa7JO2f

• 2 weeks later...

Kool Times Newspaper Photographers edition:One of the biggest gangs in San Andreas has robbed Las Venturas bank, they were like 30 criminals inside the bank when each one of the criminals having weapons, few cops were died while was trying to protect the bank,criminals escaped. Watch the photos to see what was going on there !
https://imgur.com/a/3w0bkQ5

alt text
THE INTERVIEW WITH RUDY ALVAREZ
Good Morning San Andreas ,
Today we present to you live a exclusive interview with the talented MMA fighter of Los Santos. He is called Rudy Alvarez a American/Latin fighter which his family emigrated to San Andreas 20 years ago.Since as a little kid he has shown passion for boxing as his family claims. He grew up admiring Mike Tyson. One day he wanted to become just like him. As a 13 year old boy he started to train for boxing at the Tuga Boxing center. They trained him for boxing for a year and after that he started to learn about kick box /wrestling and also other techniques. After some successful fights with other boys he entered a international championship hosted at Los Santos Stadium. Then he was just 15 years old when he won his first competetive belt. That day he brought attention to the UFC and MMA where they told Tuga's training team to keep training him and making sure he becomes a great UFC Fighter. After a lots of hard work and with the family's agreement he made his official debut on 2010 against Steven Bucker where he won at the second round with TKO by suprising the audience of 10'000. Since then he got 3 UFC belts and entered the Featherweight division. Rudy Alvarez accepted a interview with us at the Tuga Team's place.
alt text
alt text
Reporter: Greetings , I come from Kool Times News and I am here to interview you about your career as a fighter.
Rudy Alvarez: Hello , it is a pleasure of mine to be interviewed as it is my first one.
Reporter: It's our pleasure interviewing a talented fighter as you. So as a start what pushed you to become a MMA Fighter?
Rudy Alvarez: It was my passion since I was young as I found it as a very entertaining sport. Growing up watching a boxer like Mike Tyson even if it is a different sport still gave me love for this sport.
Reporter: How did your family react after hearing this?
Rudy Alvarez: My family always have shown support so they bought me a pair of gloves for christmas which helped me to train with my dad everyday
Reporter: That's interesting. So as I heard after reaching a age to join a team you joined Tuga's team?
Rudy Alvarez: Yes they welcomed me to the team and helped me a lot to develope as a fighter.
Reporter: Where did you firstly train?
Rudy Alvarez: At their gym near Groove Street.
Reporter: Is it possible if we could go there and show us it?
Rudy Alvarez: Of course ,let' go.
We arrived at the gym where he showed our reporter everything. He told him where threw the first punch and every exercise he firstly done.
alt text
alt text
After explaining everything our reporter decided to exercise with Rudy Alvarez after finishing the interview.
alt text
alt text
This is the exclusive interview with Rudy Alvarez , we are Kool Times News and this was the interview for today.

• 2 months later...