Criminals getting a notification for an ongoing JailBreak.

Cappo

Question

So, as the title says, my suggestion is the criminals to get a notification as if there's an ongoing JB. I thought of the idea, because lately, I've been spawning as SAP, so I noticed that half of the times I enter the jail to do a JB, someone is already doing it, so I pretty much lose my time getting in there.

The notification shouldn't be the same for both sides, maybe the crims can get a notification like "A few criminals have escaped from the Jail! Freedom!", or whatever, the main idea is to just get a notification once a criminal crosses the red door.

14 answers to this question

It would make sense for both criminals to get a notification for jailbreaks. Both crims and cops get notifications for sr's and Br's as you all know, so I would think jb's should be the same. Yes there is team-chat, but not everyone is going to reply to that all the time. If you got 10 cops on your ass in a jb, you're not gonna spend a few seconds replying "theres a jb going on".

So its a yes from me.

I voted no and I'll tell you why.

What's the point? (If) You're a criminal (and) if you get jailed you'll know, as soon as you get warped to the interior, that a JB is ongoing.

I'm sorry to tell you but this, for me, is the kind of suggestion that makes me say "why to waste time on this?".

But since we're on the subject, let me tell you something. For example, cops get spammed every time each criminal leaves his cell. If you're running on low fps' that can be beyond annoying, wouldn't be easier to just output a message like "YO, NIGGAS BROKEN OUT. GO STOP THEM!". Well that, to me, would be a 'better' suggestion. Not like yours is bad, because it's not, but I just don't see the point of it.

Voted No because as mentioned before it would add even more spam/lag.

After my opinion a better solution for both sides would be a simple icon on the map (f.e. bars kicked by a shoe) plus some visual alarm sirens on top of the jail(f.e. red blinking lights) and an alarm sound around the jail area which can be toggled on/off. Then everyone would know that there is a jailbreak without annoying or ignored messages on top of the screen.