CAR JACKER V2

Zei

Question

A car jacker script which will allow you steal any other player's locked car. So when the when the carjacker enters your locked car a notification will be sent to you and an alarm will start (devs can add ana alarm that can be installed in cars in the costumizing shop) and the alarm starts. Also ig wont be that easy and that simple. Car jacker should do thiq process that already dxist in GTA CHINATOWN WARS , check vid on the 2:40 minute
https://youtu.be/d4sWDlRWdm8
As you can see the player should either do this process or use his tool to crack the car's motherboard and get access ti it. Then the carjacker should deliver the carjacker spawn where he gets an amount of money. Delivering the car wont be easy of course as he will be chased by the cops and maybe the car's owner. And if the pkayer got carjacked he won't be able to spawn that car so when he opens the spawning panel he gets a message like IMPOUNDED but CARJACKED and to get his car back he should bring a PC Officer to get it back or go to the impoundry and pay a high amount of money.

7 answers to this question

@Zei said in CAR JACKER V2:

to get his car back he should bring a PC Officer to get it back or go to the impoundry and pay a high amount of money.

i see a potential in this idea but i don't agree with this part i think the car owner could just simply get the car from the place where the carjacker left it