ATM REFILLING

Zei

Question

~[Read before voting.]~(red)

So basically i am thinking of this civilian job for like 3 days now and i think it can be here on saes. So basically we all use the ATM and you can get money from the ATM whenever you want and many times without stopping. So this job is basically a civilian job that will be restericted fro +0 wanted stars. So after maybe 30 (or whatever) use of a single ATM that ATM will stop working and it will asks for a refill.
This job's spawn will be in front or next to a bank not small ones big ones aka LS / SF / LV
And the player will get in a securicar and he will get a flag or a marker where to go... and then when he arrives to the atm he have to go to the vehicle trunk and use "ALTGR + MOUSE" to clixk on the back of the securicar and a bag will appear in his hands and he will go and stand in the ATM marker so he can refill it.
To make this job better, the car contining money can be robbed from criminals (when in mission) and criminals will take the car toba wearhouse and they will get 100k but as soon as he steals the vehicle he will be wanted and a message will appear to the police team with his blip on the map and if he gets killed before the delivery the police team near the car will get an amount of money
(Ignore the grammar mistakes maybe, writing on a rush)

LIKE CRASH SAID REMOVING CRIMINAL SIDE WOULD BE BETTER, PEOPLE WOULD ABUSE IT MAYBE

25 answers to this question

I would say remove the criminal cop side from it why?
Cause people will keep on getting it stolen or destroyed by people trying to steal it and people will get tired and not even try spawn as it unless during night morning time where there's like 20 people on the server and 15 are in lvx chilling
So during the entire day there will be 60% of the ATMs empty apart from that it would be a nice script to be added

@Crash said in ATM REFILLING:

Cause people will keep on getting it stolen or destroyed by people trying to steal it and people will get tired and not even try spawn as it unless during night morning time where there's like 20 people on the server and 15 are in lvx chilling
So during the entire day there will be 60% of the ATMs empty apart from that it would be a nice script to be added

Hm +1 then

@Zei It's a great idea, would be fun to play with that spawn but only without the criminal side of it.

If you want this suggestion implemented, I suggest you script it and contribute the script to the SAES Dev team. That way there are higher chances of the job getting into the game.

@Crash said in ATM REFILLING:

Indeed, Only way i'd see the robbing part work is if it's a small chance percentage of the vehicle being "leaked" (So a rare occurrence of it being robbable) to criminals and that cops also get notified to help secure the vehicle till said atm's are restocked. (Cops would get a reward if it's not stopped by criminals)

In addition, it could be a opt-in feature to be robbable for a greater reward for the drivers. Kinda like how trucking used to work you could get more money if you'd choose to be wanted.

@xDarkMan said in ATM REFILLING:

good suggestion
for example the person who deliver the money alt text
he had some weapons and criminals can take his van and take it to a place for example Warehouses and the driver should protect italt text

That is exactly what we don't want because the entire criminal side will ruin it because no truck will ever reach its destination.

@Thing said in ATM REFILLING:

good suggestion
he had some weapons and criminals can take his van and take it to a place for example Warehouses and the driver should protect italt text

That is exactly what we don't want because the entire criminal side will ruin it because no truck will ever reach its destination.

And thus there will be numerous out of order ATMs all across the map.

@JohnnyEnglish said in ATM REFILLING:

good suggestion

only gang members can steal it and they should add crack system to the truck :) easy
(not all gang members can crack )

Still no, most would end up blowing the vehicle, and if you want the vehicle to be damage proof then I will say that it will be abused, a damageproof vehicle. Moreover adding cracking to everything is just dumb. I like the concept of this "Job" but still it's just an A to B job using a securicar that's going to be ambushed by criminals and cop alike, I'm against this suggestion.

Y'all forgetting about the part that if you have a friend who can crack you can spawn take the truck to him let him crack I go get a new one and repeat this when the server is like almost empty and just farm cash

Same goes for the delivery option

Just leave it be one simple job for civilians

@JohnnyEnglish said in ATM REFILLING:

good suggestion

only gang members can steal it and they should add crack system to the truck :) easy
(not all gang members can crack )

No.