[Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework

Jamal

Question

Kill arrest rework ? For real ? Isn't it enough for you, that there are 2-5 times more criminals than cops all the time ? Isn't it enough all the special groups, that are more active than most gangs and who break your asses from jail all the time ? Should I mention that jail interior sucks and no cop can reach the criminals unless they kill arrest them ? What is be the point of being police officer, if every criminal can escape from jail so easly ? What about BRs, where there are like 30 criminals camping with guns and you die instantly when you show up ? If you don't like getting arrested spawn as cop, stop being so selfish and think about everyone's fun. Basiclly what you are asking is, when you get jailed to escape and continue playing like nothing happened. What about all the cops that die like 100 times every day ? Would you have fun to die like 10 times and after you arrest the suspect, he gets out 20 sec later ? In that case, I say let's remove the jail, so criminals can have fun. I bet if you were in squad, you wouldn't think the same, that's just selfish.

Like i said, there are more criminals than cops, so this vote shouldn't be counted, as every criminal would vote, kill arrest to be removed.

As a criminal I do think the script is well made and It was nice that they implemented it. Of course kill-arrest doesn't look as real life but in prisons the wardens have to stop in one way or another the jailbreak of an inmate. And cops or crims shouldn't be arguing about arresting with the nightstick since it's still very easy to run and jail everyone in a small hall

@Shaggeh said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

Kill arrest rework ? For real ? Isn't it enough for you, that there are 2-5 times more criminals than cops all the time ? Isn't it enough all the special groups, that are more active than most gangs and who break your asses from jail all the time ? Should I mention that jail interior sucks and no cop can reach the criminals unless they kill arrest them ? What is be the point of being police officer, if every criminal can escape from jail so easly ? What about BRs, where there are like 30 criminals camping with guns and you die instantly when you show up ? If you don't like getting arrested spawn as cop, stop being so selfish and think about everyone's fun. Basiclly what you are asking is, when you get jailed to escape and continue playing like nothing happened. What about all the cops that die like 100 times every day ? Would you have fun to die like 10 times and after you arrest the suspect, he gets out 20 sec later ? In that case, I say let's remove the jail, so criminals can have fun. I bet if you were in squad, you wouldn't think the same, that's just selfish.

Like i said, there are more criminals than cops, so this vote shouldn't be counted, as every criminal would vote, kill arrest to be removed.

Well donem boy,

Exactly that, let's add the plus about CEM using 24/7 Drugs while using dual sawn off wich is overpowered same goes for clo. dude i cannot believe how selfish people is.

@James said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

Criminal Don't just jailbreak, they camping non stop . I have seen criminal camping and hold the jail open 5 hours,
Abuse by re entering markers over and over again, Police get killed in the marker.
So what use suggest. Police run with only nightstick like stupid fools.And just die.
Let's Be Serious Here. This Server is About Cops and Criminal and RP.
SAES:RPG.uk IS NOT ONLY CRIMINAL SERVER.
SAESRPG 1.5 TRAILER, VIDEO SEE THE VIDEO, THEY HAVE ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=3RbixPP2kPc

Don't go to jbs then