@Orten or @Lance

DELETED-USER15

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in @Orten or @Lance:

@Thing said in @Orten or @Lance:

Both of you do not have a reputation, get back in your cave and stay there. You two keep saying ''I don't care about my reputation'', but you would not respond to nor create topics such as these if you did not care. You two are pathetic kids and just mock each other because you are not content with yourself.

dude stop thinking that you are a important person ! i don't have any doubts that you are not important person irl so yyou are trying to be important ingame

The best part is that I'm retired from the game. I understand that the truth must hurt for you.

Both of you do not have a reputation, get back in your cave and stay there. You two keep saying ''I don't care about my reputation'', but you would not respond to nor create topics such as these if you did not care. You two are pathetic kids and just mock each other because you are not content with yourself.

dude stop thinking that you are a important person ! i don't have any doubts that you are not important person irl so yyou are trying to be important ingame

The best part is that I'm retired from the game. I understand that the truth must hurt for you.

dude if you just don't like this post then don't comment or read it, that's very ez
it's the Blackhole we can post everything we want here. idc about anything releated to games expect the fun
like maybe you respect the admins so you don't get punishments ? i can insult every admin because it's just a game and punishments ingame doesn't mean im punished irl, maybe i speak respectful with admins but that's because i love to rp in SAES otherwise idc about admins.

@Jude-Obiasca said in @Orten or @Lance:

@Noah said in @Orten or @Lance:

Orten = Pomie = Lance = Noah

Uhmm,

@Jude-Obiasca

Hello xJude aka xClimmer aka MartinJames

@Mohamed-Mostafa

And if you know i'm orten.. what i should do?

HAHAHAHHA Yes im Jude And Clipper !!! but i am not Martin James , he is my cousin LoL
EDIT : I just changed my name to xJude to xClipper LoL

e

@Noah said in @Orten or @Lance:

Orten = Pomie = Lance = Noah

Uhmm,

@Jude-Obiasca

Hello xJude aka xClimmer aka MartinJames

@Mohamed-Mostafa

And if you know i'm orten.. what i should do?

HAHAHAHHA Yes im Jude And Clipper !!! but i am not Martin James , he is my cousin LoL
EDIT : I just changed my name to xJude to xClipper LoL

ehm,same ip and serial.

dude if you just don't like this post then don't comment or read it, that's very ez
it's the Blackhole we can post everything we want here. idc about anything releated to games expect the fun
like maybe you respect the admins so you don't get punishments ? i can insult every admin because it's just a game and punishments ingame doesn't mean im punished irl, maybe i speak respectful with admins but that's because i love to rp in SAES otherwise idc about admins.

I don't even understand what you're saying with this dude.

ffs dude i don't want to fight with you because i see that you are a good man so pls don't join this case because i posted this topic towards Orten

ffs dude i don't want to fight with you because i see that you are a good man so pls don't join this case because i posted this topic towards Orten

"it's the Blackhole we can post everything we want here"

Your words.