@Orten or @Lance

DELETED-USER15

Everyone is saying that this dick Lance is Orten / Pomie and i agree with them, even Teddy said that Lance IP is
the same IP for Bouhsina (Orten username)
So do you agree that Lance is Orten or Pomie ? comment here or vote for Yes and if you voted No then you are gay
and i don't give a shit :P
Orten is a dick

@master said in @Orten or @Lance:

The true definition of being retarded is when tamsouh keeps changing his nick due to his awsome reputation, and then comments on how others are changing their nicks for the same reason he is.

lol why do you think that i will give a shit about my reputation in SAES ? i don't give a shit about anything releated to this game expect having fun, idc if the players hates me because fuck SAES players they are not important so
Shut Up.

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in @Orten or @Lance:

@master said in @Orten or @Lance:

The true definition of being retarded is when tamsouh keeps changing his nick due to his awsome reputation, and then comments on how others are changing their nicks for the same reason he is.

lol why do you think that i will give a shit about my reputation in SAES ? i don't give a shit about anything releated to this game expect having fun, idc if the players hates me because fuck SAES players they are not important so
Shut Up.

Why he would shut up ? @Mohamed-Mostafa i meant tamsouh aka tamsouha

and you have fucking reputation..

Both of you do not have a reputation, get back in your cave and stay there. You two keep saying ''I don't care about my reputation'', but you would not respond to nor create topics such as these if you did not care. You two are pathetic kids and just mock each other because you are not content with yourself.

@Thing said in @Orten or @Lance:

Both of you do not have a reputation, get back in your cave and stay there. You two keep saying ''I don't care about my reputation'', but you would not respond to nor create topics such as these if you did not care. You two are pathetic kids and just mock each other because you are not content with yourself.

dude stop thinking that you are a important person ! i don't have any doubts that you are not important person irl so yyou are trying to be important ingame

@boylan said in @Orten or @Lance:

fucking idiot topic, stupid kiddos

if it's a idiot topic then why you came here and read the topic ? fuck off dickhead and do not comment if you don't like this topic, idc about your fuckin comment anyway