^[alt text]
Case Name: Pulling over an Trukcer in Flint Country
Participants: @ReZzY @GamerZ450

@rezzy said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @GamerZ450
Story: As usual, I have been trucking around in FC and i saw cop behind me ordering me to pull over, so I responded to his call immediately, After a while he came to me and asked me to step out and told me that I was speeding, but I didn't notice that, he said i was driving around 100 mph, anyways he said he will warn me this time.
ScreenShots:*
:::
https://imgur.com/a/nxxCV7c

alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity Type: SR,PATROL,VIP. FBI FTW
FBI Members Involved: @Friction @Rick @nvidia @Ferthis @Mixpeko @Knele @shah @KiroSa @RoLLin @James @hope @TripleX @Weppo @Pothead @nulgath @Pistache @Danniel @Jack @Bean @Beast_ @DyamDouglas @Lou-2 @Daryl @smoken @shah
Date: 29/08/21
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

@pablo said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

alt text
Date: 29/8/2021
Title: Mission Passed
Roleplay Number: #44
Participants: @Law @nulgath
Story:
It's a hard day's work,one of the gang members and I were transporting some cargo to the base in case we needed it,The contents of the cargo were a little hashish and high-quality drugs,The one that stayed in the truck on our last transfer,Surprisingly, my phone rang in the middle of the transfer, and it was from a friend, he wants a shipment of drugs now because they are going to smuggle it out of the country,I told him we're carrying a shipment now but it's a big quantity and I don't want to keep half of it in the truck to avoid problems so you have to buy it all,He told me that he could, so I ordered my assistant to ride in the truck, let's go to him now!,When I arrived to him, we talked about the issue of price, and as he told me, he paid the price of the entire cargo and began to move the cargo quickly to avoid any problems,I goodbye him ,and i move, but on my way to home, a policeman came across me in the middle of the road. Damn it, he's from the Federal Police. I think FBI listened to our call on the phone.Luckily I don't have anything in the car and I don't carry a gun,so im safe ,I opened the car window to talk to him but he told me to get out immediately I want to check your truck, He looked in the trunk of the car and checked the wheels, but he didn't find anything, so I told him with a smiley face, I don't have anything sir ,He doesn't have any evidence so he apologized to me and told me I could go! ~[mission passed]~(maroon)
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text