FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

Roleplay

^[alt text]
Case Name: Dealer
Participants: @Villain , @Kalviin , @Final324

Description:
16-05-2021, a sunny day in fascinating Las Venturas.The city mostly gets money from tourists who come for gambling.Thats legal but we don't allow usage of any drug here.Thats why me and my partner Final went to narrows,to see whats going on in there. My last mission was finishing up a drug lord in SA,I succeded it and after some time new drug lords raised.Residents of narrows are complaining about it and one of them reported that situation to Las Venturas Police Department.According to report of resident,youngs were selling drugs and also using them and those people are a threat for that area.Thats why today me and my partner Final went to narrows of Las Venturas.We were scouting the street from outside and trying to detect the seller.Seller would be a snitch for us thats why my main aim was detecting the seller.There was a guy always talks to everyone who crossed the street,this guy was suspicious for me and I started to observe him.After couple hours of observation I saw him selling drugs.I told this to my partner and moved to the guy.We arrested him and brought to LVPD.For now we got only a dealer but in time we will get them all.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::