Closed Organisation  ·  88 members

FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text
Case name: Ally
Participants @Kiroa6Ko @Kilios and @me
Description: After doing a good job at the federal police, I was allowed to go to San Fierro City. According to their superiors' instructions, they realized that I had more potential to be an agent than the police officer which was the reason I became an FBI agent.
Coincidentally, instead of having just emerged a new organization called Royal, I had the idea to propose a partnership from Royal to make the cases easier to solve. So I and Agent KiroSa contacted Agent Kilios to negotiate the alliance, we will wait for the decision coming from Headquater of both organizations.
Screenshots:

:::

alt textalt textalt text
alt textalt textalt text
alt textalt text

^[alt text]
@Skes said in World Farming Supply - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay: #59
Division: Farmer Division
Participants: @nCov & @borasi & @Gladius & @ViTOoOo
Story: after a long day of hard work, I was checking the goods that I would deliver them the next day, when I was going to put them in a safe corner suddenly I heard a sound of legs walking then a criminal appeared and was aiming with his pistol on me, I was very scared and didn't know what to do except to let him take the goods to let me safe and don't kill me but Fortunately for me, there were some good nearby officers they saw him. they were working, supervising the area and taking the roofs , they caught him and put the handcuffs around his hands and put him in their car, i thanked the officers a lot and thanked god for safe my live.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text