Closed Organisation  ·  87 members

FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text
Case Name: The Invisible drugs.
Participants: @Asexyno & @Maxyou12
Description: 14 June 2020, When the weather was sunny and the people were safe. Was at F.B.I. Base checking the wanted criminals then...I heard something like someone bumped into a traffic lights because he was driving at high speed limit. And the base was empty no one there except me, I get out from the base to see what was that sound, Suddenly found a criminal holding something in the trunk then i told him to pull over to see what's going on, then i checked his ID and the License but i didn't believe that this ID is real but i told him open the trunk he told me no i told him open it or i will open fire then, He opened the trunk and i didn't find anything but i tried to touch the trunk suddenly found an invisible drugs and i told him what is this so he was scared and i told him you will come with me to the jail, then I jailed him 3 years after the 3 years he get out from the jail and I told him the Rules of the city again before he leave the jail. The City is safe and the people are in safe hands and F.B.I. are making the justice between the city.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::