Closed Organisation  ·  88 members

FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text

Case Name: High speed Limit !
Participants: @Zacklen
Description: Today 30 March 2020 In the morning, when i was driving with a FBI member, We saw a criminal riding his Vehicle and driving at high speed,Then we told him to /sur and get out of the car and we will not arrest him,Then he get out of the car and we talked with him and he gave me his License and i checked it and i told him next time dont drive at high speed or u will go jail and u will pay a ticket,Then he told me im sorry and he will not do that again.And i told him ok u are free to go.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
-Players Involved : @soolking @Razak
-Story: It was an ordinary day, as usual, it was bright and I was wandering around Las vanturas I was carrying in my car the weapons that I bought from my friend at a reasonable and appropriate price for me and I did not want to return to our base because many police are spread all over and I was afraid that I would be arrested while I was carrying The weapon of our base and I waited for hours for calm to calm down and I could go back to our base and then I moved my car and I was driving cautiously and turned my mind to inspect the positions and while I was on the way back to the base I saw a policeman chasing me and I was terrified and I did not know what I would do so I thought to stop the car and see what will happen next, then I started to approach I was scared, I noted the fear and seemed to ask questions why you quickly when he saw me Vtbakt then I did not find Maacolh him, he said to me open the trunk of the car and I felt that everything ended in a moment when he opened his fund took up arms and killed him, and you escaped and brought the weapon safely to the base end.
ScreenShots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::