FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text
@Doogle said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
^[#315]
Participants: @Zetaa @Reus
Story: We have many doctors in our gang Clandestine Mob, whom they are experienced in making good drugs witch it gives Vigor and vitality. And we are dealing it with many gangs, we make the drugs and we sell it to them with high prices. And we are known in all people with this activity. One day I got a phone from an unknown number, he said that he is one member from one who does not exist in this town, he told me that he is in another city, and he will come to my town with plane to take some drugs and weeds and he will pay so much money, we agreed about the time and the place. I started putting the good in my car after I finished that, I went away to Bone Couty airport when I will meet this person. When I arrived I get out of my car and I started smoking in front of one wall witch it in front of my car. Suddenly I heard the sound of cars coming, so quickly I have hidden my self. Then I saw two police's cars arrived when the agents get out from it, someone said "Shit he ran" after they started searching my car, Fortunately, I have two smoke bombs in my pocket, so I throw it to them, and while they were suffocating I went to them and I killed all with my AK-47. After, I have called this man and I told him to change the dealing place to LS airport because no one knows if another polices will come so he agreed. I put the good on another car and I went away to the agreed place . When I arrived at the location, I found him waiting for me there.He put the goods in his plane, he paid me the price, we shake hands and everyone went his way...

:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
@TIK said in The Mexican Mafia _ Media Archive:

image url
Date: 08/03/2020

Story: one of our methods to transport Drugs doesnt allow be the same take your bike and transport it ,well this methode will be quite different becasue the one who will transport it wont be TM member or it wont be a criminal , the one in this methode will be cop and for this reason u ask one of our spies in the police department to come over like what happend today when we had a deal so we asked the helper of the officer Reus to come over and make his trunk full of drugs so it will make it easier to pass the drugs as a cop from town to town.

Participants: @Reus

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/AomRDOW

alt text@The-Best1 said in Los INKAS Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay with: @Ragnar20 (GJMC member) and @Reus (FBI member)
Date: 08/03/2020
Story + Screenshot(s):
So on this day while I was strolling the LV with my big car, I was carrying drugs to sell ...
alt text
I turned left and saw a man who wanted to help, so I went down and went to him and started talking
He told me: Hello, sir
So I said: Hi how can I help you
He replied, "I want some drugs, and I need them now."
Then I started to think and I said, well come with me

alt text
I went to our base, which was close to us, and upon our arrival, I turned right and saw a policeman at the base
alt text
Then he came to us and said: Come on, get out of the car now and quickly, so we got off and started talking
He said: Hello, criminals, what are you carrying in your car?
I said: Hello sir we do not have anything
He said: Do not tell the truth or I will imprison you
So I thought a little and said: Sir, I will tell the truth - we have some drugs in the car
He said: Well let me see it - and I accepted
I gave him the drugs that were in the car, then he told us to come with me, so we went to the car

alt text
alt text
After a long time, he said, come on, so we went with him and we went to one of the places I had not seen before and we entered a house and he started talking and in the end he said you will be imprisoned for a year and a half
alt text
alt text
We were imprisoned in a strange prison ...
alt text
The end.