who is more OP? Cops or Crims?

Daryl

@Joe can you please state the reasons of why you think cops are OP? I can't agree when everytime I press TAB 80% of the server is covered by criminals, and 20% are cops.
Are you speaking general wise? Cause I really think it really depends where and what.
House/store robs? I see criminals got em most of the time. Jail? I think this (notsonew) shoot-arresting system makes it equal, could give you my reasons to think this if you wish. What do I think it's not so equal? Open-air basically, I think taser has a very long and unreal range, for sure.

@combine said in who is more OP? Cops or Crims?:

@Joe can you please state the reasons of why you think cops are OP? I can't agree when everytime I press TAB 80% of the server is covered by criminals, and 20% are cops.
Are you speaking general wise? Cause I really think it really depends where and what.
House/store robs? I see criminals got em most of the time. Jail? I think this (notsonew) shoot-arresting system makes it equal, could give you my reasons to think this if you wish. What do I think it's not so equal? Open-air basically, I think taser has a very long and unreal range, for sure.

He just tried weed for the first time

@SAFP-Carl said in who is more OP? Cops or Crims?:

@muzzy +9999
They're both equally strong and if we gonna talk real shit, cops can't mark arrest anywhere but crims mark kill everyone in JB In BR

y like cops dont markerarrest everywhere (&br aswell) ? + abusing marker at jb to not take any damage

cops are deffinitly op, but its because we have as zei said to much crimes.
the ~2009/2010 saes was epic times, when cops/crimes balance was good & you needed actual skills & teamwork to arrest, when every cop dreamed to join SWAT because only pros got invited there

@Bartman said in who is more OP? Cops or Crims?:

@muzzy +9999
They're both equally strong and if we gonna talk real shit, cops can't mark arrest anywhere but crims mark kill everyone in JB In BR

y like cops dont markerarrest everywhere (&br aswell) ? + abusing marker at jb to not take any damage

cops are deffinitly op, but its because we have as zei said to much crimes.
the ~2009/2010 saes was epic times, when cops/crimes balance was good & you needed actual skills & teamwork to arrest, when every cop dreamed to join SWAT because only pros got invited there

Yes i agree with you about every Cop dreamed to join SWAT, that's why SWAT more closer to DE because they are pros same as AA / TT / B~B to CLO :D

@Bartman
Well as me my self i don't mark arrest anyone specially that it's kinda impossible to marker-arrest a criminal at JB cuz only cops have markers there that's why we get marker-killed and same as BR ... but idk who mentioned shit about taser but he's right taser goes for long distance and it's not realistic but otherwise they are both balanced

@Bartman
Well as me my self i don't mark arrest anyone specially that it's kinda impossible to marker-arrest a criminal at JB cuz only cops have markers there that's why we get marker-killed and same as BR ... but idk who mentioned shit about taser but he's right taser goes for long distance and it's not realistic but otherwise they are both balanced

how thefuck only cops have markers? does crimes have doors or what? markerarrest/kill is allowed btw & it is possible in both ways, only not allowed at brs. and just because you dont markerarrest, doesent mean others doesent...

you are just talking with the logic "iam not hungry, so there exist no worldhunger"