TaJ

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Role Play Number: 21

Participants in The RP: @Nord @Wizax @Harb @Skinner @radiogaga @hope @madezer @MrDeathBoy

RP Scenario:
^[ PART II]
I brought the Fingers sprint to Las Santos Police Departemement to check if they applies to any other finger sprnts, there i found one of our Directors Mr.Nord and his is one of the Directorate of Science & Technology, i gave him the cigar to scann it and cover the fingers sprint then check the Police Departements data base, he took out his prints sprayer and sprayed on the cigar, then he putted it under the scanner and turned on the data base, after searching he found that prints belong to a high wanted drug dealer in San Andreas also we could knew some personal informations about him, i made a plan with Mr.Nord to order drugs from him and ask him to come personally to give us it, we checked his last seens locations and deguised as a man and his wife and went to a bar he always goes to, we asked the guard about the reserves and his name was in the list, we got inside the bar and acted like the community inside, and when we saw him getting inside, i walked for him with my wife ( Nord ) and asked him for permission to sit and talk with him, after a small descussion with him i ordered 50kg of cocaine and i asked him to come personally and give me it, i have gim date and location and we talked about the price, the day of receive has came i went with some CIA agents deguised as bodyguards and their boss, after few munites of waiting they came, but their boss wasnt with em, i asked them to show me the cocaine and while they was not looking i glued a Tracking Device connected to Central Intelligence Agency computers on their trucker, i acted like the drugs was not high quality and i didn't like it and ordered something better, i were sure they gonna drive back to their warehouse or something that can help us, so after they drove away i turned on the computer and watched where they are going, after they stopped i followed the road they took, it leaded me to a big warehouse there i saw them talking with their boss, i called all the agents for back up and raided them, they surrendred, we cuffed them and took them to Police departement to interrogate and jail with them

Screenshot(s):

:::

https://imgur.com/a/wOPkoRd

alt text
Role Play Number: 22
@Nishki said in Al Munazama | Media Center:

^[alt text]
^[RP#18: Stealth Invasion - Part 2]

Last time, we kidnapped a girl who was the assistant of an infamous loan shark Mr. Angola, which gave us a lot of plans and opportunities to go with. Firstly, we can threaten to execute the girl if this loan shark does not comply to our request, a ransom. Secondly, we can torture the girl so she spits out all the valuable information that this guy has. Offshore bank accounts, Secret hideouts, Illegal transactions, we were way into it, but let's not spill out the plan just yet. Unfortunately, there was an Alice who fell into the rabbit hole.

alt text
A state trooper investigates one of our warehouses in Whetstone.

We were intrigued that a certain state trooper is suspicious about whatever the hell is going on in one of our warehouses. He thinks that the Al-Munazama are planning an offensive. Guess he's not right, is he?

alt text
A refugee doing his night patrol.

We instated a refugee to patrol the premise since we're certain that this trooper is going to investigate anytime soon. We were not wrong. The trooper arrived at the warehouse after sundown. He was spotted by the refugee just as he was about to go look at one of the warehouses.

alt text
The rebel saw the pesky cop walking towards the warehouse.

The refugee then followed the cop and radio'd in that our hunches were true, the cop surely knew about our fishy business.

alt text
alt text
The rebel preparing to scare him out of retirement, or death.

Just as he was about to go inside, he was confronted by the patrolling refugee, in his shock, he quickly turned around and cowered like a poor lamb. Boo-hoo, the cop has no weapons. He must've forgotten it at his patrol car. The refugee then interrogated him.

alt text
Not feeling brave now, are you?

~[Refugee:]~(maroon) What are you doing here, cop!?

~[Cop:]~(blue) Drop your weapon, I-- I'm a police officer, You don't know what you're doing!

~[Refugee:]~(maroon) You are in our area, dirty fucking pig. Why are you here!?

~[Cop:]~(blue) I-- I only went to investigate, T-There were reports of illegal activities in this area, Please l-let me go!

~[As the cop cowers for dear life, No mercy can be seen through the refugee's eyes, as if he's used to this.]~(violet)

~[Cocks gun and shoots the cop at his shoulder. ((Refugee))]~(blueviolet)

alt text
alt text

~[Cop:]~(blue) AAAGH--NO-- PLEASE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? THIS IS MURDER!

~[Refugee:]~(maroon) No witnesses, ibn al kalb.

~[Refugee shoots the cop in the head, resulting in an instant death.]~(violet)

alt text

As the cop lies dead in the floor, The refugee did not seem to flinch when he killed him, The refugee then called the other rebels to drag the body and burn it.

^[alt text]
Role Play Number: 23
Participants: CIA: @Martin , Star
CDS: @Danger , Piroto
RP Scenario:
^[Corrupted]
Officer.Martin and I were patrolling around the Red County when we found something fishy was going on nearby Red County. A couple of men were loading down some wooden boxes into their Rancher. They had been spied on till they started moving, as Martin and I hided our Rancher behind the tree.
^[alt text]
As they were moving on up the hill I was saying to Martin when to come out of the tree and block the road.
^[alt text]
Eventually I flashed to Martin to do that and our FBI Rancher came out of the blue right to the front of their car. (BRAKES SCREECHING)
^[alt text]
Both of the dudes got out of the car saying 'What the fuck?', as we approached to them and said 'Hey, you are talking to the officer, idiot. Watch your potty mouth!'. 'You had beeb being spied on and figured you were loading wooden boxes into the trunk, Pull the trunk cover up, you bastard!'
^[alt text]
They did refuse it when I said 'I will do it myself'. As I opened the trunk I figured there were two boxes. I asked 'What's inside the boxes?'. One of suspected's answered "Fresh vegetables'. (Me laughs) 'Ha, you think you two motherfuckers would trick me. Do not shame yourselves, you idiots. Two douche-faces transporting the vegetables, Shut up!'
^[alt text]
I removed the cover of the box and saw the box full of pistols (colt-45), There were like 10 of them. I said 'Nice vegetables, you idiot. Now you want to be apprehended for 10 years, you farmer?" As I opened up the second box I figured there were bunch of rounds for the colt-45. Mr.Martin said 'Nice of you, crooks!' I came by the suspected and had a little chat with him. 'Alright, alright. Both of you motherfuckers have two paths ahead of you. The first is, you are cuffed now and go down to the police department where you will be being kept till the court. Eventually, you will end up with 10 years in the prison. Hey, you vegetable, boy. Do you wanna know what would happen to you and especially your ass in the prison? - You have no damn idea, you idiot. You are better not to know!' I asked if the first path was a fit for them, as one of the refused it. I suggested the second one 'The second path is, you share some 'interest' with us. The 10.000$ and we let you go,'
^[alt text]
They took the seocnd path and instatly shared the money with us. I said to leave them in the hood's space. They came by the hood and left the envelope. I came by and took it. I've taken one colt-45 of them and let them go, as one of them said 'No, do not take this.' I answered 'Careful on the roads, motherfuckers'. I came into my Rancher where we shared the money with Martin...
^[alt text]

alt text
Role Play Number: 24
Participants in The RP: CIA (@Star, @hope) and Al-Munazama (@ViRuSLN, @Nishki, @Rivals, @Faysal)
RP Scenario:

alt text
alt text
A trainee reports in that he's seen a couple of armed men enter a building.

alt text
CIA responding at the 10-35 at Code 3.

There was a reported 10-35 at Los Santos, we then tracked the scene wherein it's located a place called "Crack Palace" Me and the rest of the Agents immediately went Code 3 to the said place. When we arrived at the scene, we saw that the so-called crack palace has its walls already drove down by a pickup truck, we also saw another truck that's carrying a huge load of crates filled with cocaine. I called for a 10-12 at the COMMS and the three of us rushed the building.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Comprehending the truck.

alt text
Raiding the crack palace.

We checked every corners and every sides until we arrived at the main room where all the crates are stored. We used a megaphone to identify ourselves as cops and for them to surrender. They immediately opened fire in which we went to cover. We gunned down one suspect while the other two surrendered, however, the other one escaped when we were about to comprehend the other two. We showed 'em the suspicious packet which has cocaine in it , the "leader" then told us that he has nothing to do with it as they just stole the crate, while the other two comprehend the leader, I tended an injured member of their organization and brought them outside.

alt text
Arriving at the main room.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
An armed man is resisting.

alt text
alt text
Showing the packet that was in their truck.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Cuffing the leader and the other member.

alt text
alt text

As we're outside, we saw the fourth member where he drove away with their pickup truck, escaping in the progress. After that, we radio'd in the escaped fugitive and called for backup. We then brought the three to the LSPD where we comprehended them and in the process jailing them at the precinct while we file charges for them.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
The three officers, currently laughing at the state of their leader.

alt text
Role Play Number: 25
Participants in The RP: @Hope - @Jaster - @Mistigun
RP Scenario: Well, Today I received a secret mission from one of my Directors, He wanted me to murder a terrorist which lives in Les Ventures and I wanted weapons in order to do this secret mission, So I went to check the prices we got in the weapons store and I got shocked by the price it was very expensive and I got a small amount of money with me, so I decided to do it by illegal way so I started to search for the best prices and luckily I found a gang called The Pirus which started to attract customers with their offers so I contacted one of them to buy from them some weapons after 2 days I managed to call one of them and he told me to meet him at his base in Los Santos, after 5 hours I arrived at the base I found the guy there and talked with him about the number of weapons that I need for the mission, he took me to their warehouse and showed me the weapons then he started putting it into the boxes while they were preaparing the goods, I phoned a friend to park a Pony near the warehouse, after they finished preaparing the weapons they helpped me loading the pony then I gave them a briefcase which is full of money then Thanked him and went back to CIA base to preapare myself for the mission.
ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/o9jy1uqy/60016e49/

alt text
Role Play Number: 26
Participants in The RP: @DJO , @Shadowz , @Rivals , @Bills
RP Scenario: Well, Today i was patrolling with DJO Around SA we got a call from My Director he Told us there is a gang Called Overdose Crime Which are going to do a Drugs Deal at Los Santos after i finished the call Wolf1 and DJO went to the Base and prepared ourselves we took a car From SWAT Base then We Followed them to the Location We Waited them until they Showed the Drugs after We See the Drugs in their Hands we Started to Move to Attack them after we Attacked them Overdose Crime Surrender to us But We see a lot of Drugs in the place After that We took them to LS PD to put them in the Jail after that i called the Director to tell him the Mission was Successful done and I Thanked DJO For helping me in this Mission
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 27
Participants in The RP: @hope , @SoulFly
RP Scenario: Well , i was patrolling with Hope Around SA We got a Call from Our Director He told us there is a Suspect Called Soulfly i want this Suspect in Jail Because This man is So Dangerous after i finished the Call Wolf1 and Hope Went to the Base and prepared ourselves we took a car from Las Ventures PD then We Followed the Suspect after that we Attacked the Suspect and Cuffs him After We Cuffs Him we took him to Las Ventures PD to Jail him after that i thanked Hope for Helping me in This Mission and i call the Director to tell him the Mission was Successful Done
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 28
Participants in The RP: @Wolf - @The-Pirus
RP Scenario: Today I and wolf was investigating about a new gang which I bought from them the weapons that I needed for the mission their name is The Pirus since I went to their own base in Los Santos I can go there whenever I want to keep an eye on them if they are going to do something bad for our nation which they always do, I and wolf was sent to our director all the information we have about them so he can give us or even warn the government if there is a suspicious move or a threat to the country, we were worried to not get caught by them, If we got caught by them that means we are dead but sadly that day has come, while we were watching them and taking some pictures of them talking one of their members saw us and ran fast toward us yelling at the other members "THERE IS SOMEONE WATCHING US LET'S FUCK THEM", After me and wolf heard that tried to escape but we failed since they know all the secret ways and that stuff, They took us back to Pirus base and their leader asked us any last words you want to say wolf said " NO IM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE " while crying then I said " Yes FUCK YOU", After their leader tried to kill us we tried to run but managed to land tons of shots on us then we died, then they took all the evidance and thorwed it in the fire...
ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/2viwa91uo/c598d81c/

alt text
Role Play Number: 29
Participants in The RP: @TaJ
RP Scenario: Well, as you remember from the last Roleplay I went on a secret mission which my director informed me about it and requirement that I needed for this mission, the mission was kinda hard but I managed to do it anyways when I was in the there was a lot of shots got fired at my cruiser which almost destroyed it , I managed to dodge some of the shots and was able to get back to the base 1 piece, After while I was taking a rest from the mission I was thinking of how I can repair our damaged cruiser after thinking some minutes I remembered that we have a whole base near us full of mechanics which can help us out, so I contacted one of their mechanics and gave them our location then closed the call and started to wait for him, after 1 hour the mechanic arrived at the base, I showed him the damaged cruiser, then he started working on it, after 30 minutes he told me that he finished working on the cruiser I was surprised but I went to take a look at the cruiser and it was perfectly done, I thanked the mechanic and a gave him the payment that he need then he left and went towards his base and I went to sleep for a little bit.
ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/2m2lducdm/17a2d24a/

alt text
Role Play Number: 30
Participants in The RP: @hope , @Spectre
RP Scenario: Well, Today i was Patrolling with Hope Around SA we got a call From our Director he Told us there is a guy trying to hack our database After i finished the call Officer Wolf1 and Officer Hope went to the Base and prepared ourselves and we took a car From LS Police Department then We moved to arrest this Guy after we followed him , the Guy enter into house we Followed him and We clenched him into the house then Officer Hope Cuffs him and take him to Police Car then we Move to LV Police Department and when we entered and Officer Hope take our equipment and put him into Jail then i thanked Officer Hope for Helping me after that i called the Director to tell him the Mission was Successful Done

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 30
Participants in The RP: @hope , @Sira
RP Scenario: Well, Today i was Patrolling with Hope Around SA we got a call from our Director he Told us there is a guy Called Sira trying to Steal Stuffs from Car then After i finished the Call Officer Wolf1 and Officer Hope Went to the Base and prepared ourselves and we took a car From LV Police Department then We moved to arrest this Guy after We Followed him , We See the Guy stealing Stuffs from Car then WE moved to Cuffs him and Arrest him and we Moved to Red Country Police Department and when we entered Officer Wolf1 UnCuffs the Suspect then Officer Hope take our Equipment from Suspect and Put him into Jail then i thanked Officer Hope for Helping me after that i called the Director to tell him the Mission was Successful Done

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text