Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Role Play Number: 20

Participants in The RP: @Ace, @Dangerr, @medei, @Wizax and @Polate

RP Scenario:
^[Part I]
I was on a City Wide Patrol around Las Venturas Under unit 91 on my night tour of duty, but it was too calm, and that was something weird that never happens in Las Venturas at night, so i decided to deguise as civillian, take a normal car and go to the worst place in Las Venturas, The Craw Bar, there i found my line, there was a flatbed with two black vehicle protecting it, i asked the bar guard about the informations he knows about that flatbed or it load, he didn't wanted to answer so i bribed him with 150$ dollar, he told me the drivers names and what is insde the truck trunk, there was drugs in each box but its well hiden from cops, in each create has some chemicals around it makes the dogs cant sniff the drugs odor, but he didn't know the driver destination, he told me they are inside having some drinks, so i got inside and sitted in the table next to them and tried to hear what they were talking about, i could know that they were going to San Fierro to sell the drugs there but where exactly, i couldnt know, few moments later they left the bar and started driving away, i spy them from far away so they doubt about me, they stopped on a construction area and a deguised person came out of a pink vehicle, i was watching them with my telescoop from a hiden place, after a short discussion betwean them, they loaded three creates in the deguised person's car, then they drove away, i went there hoping to find anything, after few seconds of searching i found a cigaret with of one of them, it has his finger sprint, i kept the cigaret with me to give it to the Directorate of Science & Technology to find the fingers sprint on it then check San Andreas data-base and see if they find any fingers sprint Applied to those.

ScreenShot(s):

:::

https://imgur.com/a/GDACL6z

:::