• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]
Role Play Number: 18
Participants: CIA and TMH
RP Scenario:

It was long day of being on duty. By the end of patrolling some strange sounds began to occur out of the engine, as the car stopped to react at pushing accelerator. I stopped the engine instantly in order to prevent serious damage, therefore a mechanic was called in order to get the cruiser towed down to the TMH garage, as it is famous for its well-skilled technicians.
^[alt text]
I met one of the technician, as we went down for a little chat.
^[alt text]
He inquired me about the details , as he glimpsed at the engine and figured what the issue was. The resourse of the engine had worn off.
^[alt text]
He said that it is possible to mend it, but also he suggested me to swap the engine to the new one. The most important thing is, more powerful engine. As the straight-six engine was sort of 'weak' at pursuits.
^[alt text]
So, we both came to the right conclusion of getting a V6 in there with some modifications, as there was such an engine stored in the garage. A 3.5 liters 294 HP engine of a ford explorer. That was the most matching engine for such a police cruiser. I went to the rest area, as the work was taking about 2 hours.
^[alt text]
After two hours everything was ready as we went to test it out at the freeway. The car was really quick. I had such the feelings as if it was the new car.
^[alt text]
We went back to the garage and after having small conversation about the cost of service, I paid the money and disappeared..

^[alt text]
Role Play Number: 19
Participants: CIA ( Star ), Organization Zero ( @Gopnik ) , The Company ( Chasin)
RP Scenario:
^[False alarm]

A call came to the dispatcher. The only officer who was nearby the action was me. The south-east Los Santos, 4th south street. Two strangers was having a conversation in the side street. Seemed to be a drug deal.
^[alt text]
In two minutes I came by the place and saw two men were talking , as one of them handed over to another the white package. The other one has taken it into the pocket instantly.
^[alt text]
I turned the sirens on, as I slip out of the police cruiser and aimed both of them, as I said 'What the hell is going on over here? What was the package you have just handed over to him?'. The stranger said stuttering 'It-it is a bread powder. He likes to cook up'. 'Sure it is, let me check through his pockets'
^[alt text]
After checking his pockets I encountered the white package. 'Bread powder. Sure it is.' I am getting you to the police station where the package will be taken to the laboratory where the expertise will be being held.
^[alt text]
As for now, 'You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time.'
^[alt text]
The suspects have been cuffed and accompanied to the cruiser where both of them went to the back seat. We drove down to the nearest police station.
^[alt text]
As we came into the police station I went to the computer room and identified the personalization of both suspects. After that it became clear that the suspects had never been involved to the crime.
^[alt text]
I accompanied both of them downstairs to the cell. I took off the handcuffs and pulled the cell's door the right direction, as I took the bunch of keys and locked the door.
^[alt text]
I went to the laboratory where I left the package for the following investigation. After 20 minutes it became clear that it was nothing more special than just dry powder product which is produced in the Luck's n' Comapny factory.
^[alt text]
I came downstairs and opened the cells, as I said after the further investigation we found out it was a bread powder.
^[alt text]
I accompanied the men to the exit, as I asked if I should get them both right to the place where both of them were apprehended. They refused to...
^[alt text]