Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^[]

^[~[THE WISE BAR STAFF]~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 1

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ @Turbo and Helper @Luffy

• From DDMC : @XgangsterX @chemist @McJoni and @Griffin

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: An early morning patrol. Newly established CIA San Andreas Branch's few agents were on a state wide patrol to keep a check on the crime rate and know what all was the underworld planning when the sun was in bed. With this in minds, and an intel from a trusted source of Red County did the officers came to the county. As per the source, a "new rising badass motorcycle club" which had a legal face business of a bar. Yes, a "legal" one. The officers who were indeed quite tired and thirsty planned on to visiting it.
Upon reaching, the officers contacted the manager and had a seat. The service people indeed looked dangerous, just as "bikers" are supposed to. This being said, the officers split up showing the fact that they were not together and it was not some sort of raid, and had a seat. After this the serving staff arrived to the officers and the officers got some Ice Teas' and more. With alcohol not even on their mind, they did notice some criminal attitude by the staff lately. Some people from the staff kept on going from kitchen area to the front door and met some weird guys. All this was just going when the officers felt the requirement to go to their next route because the sunrise was just about minutes away. The officers cleared the dues respectively and went on to the next destination, meanwhile all this incident was noted in their daily report book so as to collect future proofs on the attitude from the "rising" champions.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

^[]

^[~[JUST GOT YOU, GANGSTERS. - PART 1]~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 2

• From CIA : @TaJ @Turbo

• From ThC : @reket @Filex @NubBob @Griffin

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario:

@reket said in The Company | Activity Feed:

Weapon smuggling gone wrong
Roleplay with: CIA
Participants: @TaJ, Turbo, @Filex, reket, @NubBob, @Griffin

We were planning this for a long time. We entered our vehicles and started moving.

alt text

We entered a tunnel. Little did we know that someone was waiting for us in the end...

alt text

alt text

CIA started aiming at us and ordering us to put our hands up. Of course we didn't comply and opened fire.

alt text

They all got severely injured, but they also injured one of us, which was Filex. We helped him get to the Huntley and told them to go back to our base.

alt text

alt text

alt text

After that, I finished off the CIA agent that shot Filex.

alt text

We continued our way and ended up in Bayside.

alt text

alt text

We took the boxes what had weapons inside of them out of the truck and placed them in the garage.

alt text

alt text

alt text

^[]

^[~[JUST GOT YOU, GANGSTERS. - PART 2]~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 3

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From CC : @chemist @XgangsterX

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: The recently attempted arms delivery couldn't be stopped, unfortunately, yet the two brave agents tried their best. Thousands of words can be said in their honor, but as they were now hospitalized, although the gangsters thought dead, it'd be wise to move on to the after-effect of the shooting. After the horrific incident, CIA Vehicles were heavily damaged. They were working, was a surprise. Specially the Ranger. This been said, it was now time to get them reviewed and repaired by some trusted hands. What else could be better than... Cuban Cars SF Garage! Yes. TaJ, the agent which now recovered quite well took the cars to their garage where his old friends were working as well. Luckily, one of the persons available was his friend and hence the car was thought to be taken care upon even nicely. Therefore it was under the presence of one of the best mechanics in town, the fame co-leaded by the motor heads as we may say. Upon a quick check, it was found that the bullets of ThC gangsters had heavily damaged the vehicle engine. It was already smoking and making "weird noises". "Hold my spanner" did one mechanic say to the other and they began on fixing the issues. Soon enough later, the car was in it's early or rather better position. All thanks to the experienced fellows. TaJ then cleared the payment and started en-route a long journey towards CIA Headquarters.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

^[alt text]

^[~[THE PULLOVER - Part 1]~(gray)]

Roleplay Number: 4

Participents in the RP:

• From CIA: @Zei

• From WA: @PewD

RP Scenario:
It all started around while agent Zei was patrolling around LV at night approximatly at 10pm when a purple car took his attention, a fast driver and seems either drunk or street racing as soon as seen, sirens on and the porsuit started.The individual wasn't that hard to stop, he got out of his vehicle, hands on the air afraid of getting a bullet in his head. He didnt resist anything but he looked a bit nervous, after the alcohol test the agent discovered that the driver was not under some alcohol effects. His car's front bumper was damaged, but without forcing him the agent asked him for the reason and the criminal said that it was him who kicked it with his feet after he got angry. Zei ignored that and asked for his id and cars papers which he checked in his computer. And here is the surprise, he didnt kow that the officer was a CIA and that the CIA have all infos about any person due to its Direcotrate of Analysis. The reputation of this man was bad, he was a dealer in the streets of Los Santos and Moved to Las Vanturas. The agent directly handcuffed him and tooh him to investigate with him the situation but it was to late so he putted him in CIA's HeadQuarter cells.

ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[STALKING HIM]~(sienna)]

Role Play Number: 5

Participants in The RP:

• CIA: @Zei

• ThC: @Jamal

RP Scenario:
It was a normal day, agent Zei was surving the dark web gathering somd informations about some suspsects when he landed in a chatroom of sellers and buyers. Using the wireshark software the agent had the IP of one suspect he indtanlty located him and called his direcotr to inform him about the mission. He got in the CIA black G-Class and headed to the distination. Using hidintegrated GPS he could locate ips, Zei headed to a McDonald and parled the car then waited for a signal and then bingo ! A man came out and got in his car and left the place, of course the agents took notes and photos and followed the man until he arrived to a bar. To be totally undercover the CIA agent watched him from a faraway destination using his 4 scoop and what he saw is the man entering the bar, after 5mins the agent entered the bar too so he can know what will happen. He sat in a corner of course equiped with his uzi and just stalked the suspect, the criminal was drinking when he recieved a phone call. The suspect must be really dumb when he talked about his deals in the bar or maybe he was respected and known there. After listening to the whole conversation, the agent was recording it using a microphone integrated in his pen and then he went out to smoke a cigarette and the man came out and got in his car and walked away.
Zei returned to the CIA Headquarter and gave all the evidence and infos to his director that assigned him to take care of information gathering direcotrate because of his hard and good work, it was a reward well earned.

ScreenShot(s):

Had a big technical issue while uploading pics, will be added as soon as possible

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 6

@Zero said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
Role Play Number: 424

Participants in The RP: @TaJ

RP Scenario: So it was a normal day at the garage I received an emergency call from an officer of the intelligence agency who said that he thought his car has been planted with explosives by a terrorist group that wanted him dead, But he knew what they were planning for him so he came to me before the bomb is activated so I went to the garage get the right tools to remove the explosives without any damage then I checked the car and get rid of the explosives and the officer thanks me also payed me well then he gone.

ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1nq3gurkq/

^[alt text]

Role Play Number: 7
Participants in The RP:
CIA: Star
TMH: @TaJ
RP Scenario:

It was morning the 21st of March. I slept much more than usual, because of the tomorrow's diffiult chase of a couple of shoplifters. Our Chevy has got dammaged, because we should ram the suspected's car. So, the front bumper and the hood were squashed. I enjoyed a cup of coffee and headed to the base.
^[alt text]
When I got into into Tahoe I figured after the engine started working it got overheated in a few minutes. To prevent, serious damage to the head block I stopped the engine. Seems like the radiator got serious damage, as there is a leak.
^[alt text]
I called the TMH car service and set an appointment at 10 AM. I took my truck and towed the Chevy right to the TMH's car service.
^[alt text]
Mr.Taj has met me after that we had a little chat. He has glanced and said that we should proceed to the garage , so the car can be lifted up.
^[alt text]
After parking the crouiser in Mr.Taj said that he had to look a little bit. After further investigation the reason has been revealed. The radiator must be replaced.
^[alt text]
Mr.Taj said it would take some time to replace it. I disappeared for a while.
<2 hours later> I recieved a call from Mr.Taj that the car is ready, as I got back. After a little conversation he billed me. The cost of replacement and the radioator was 150$ including the cash rebate.
^[alt text]
I took the money out of my pocket and paid it. After count Taj said everything was ok. We shaked each other's hands and I left the area.

~ The Work of a Nation. The Center of intelligence

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 8

@Judyes from CC Helper Archive @CC Discord.

=========================Judy's CC activity=========================
Date: 23/03/2019
CC Member(s) : @TaJ
Participants: n/a
Activity type: RolePlay.
Story: Today i got a request to the China Town at SF,near to the main hospital.I got request for checking at the car,some gangsters was there and they made some stupid things over there on the car,then he called me to take a look on the car and to check if everything fine there and if something should get any repair from us,then i started to check the car,I started with the wheels in the Police car,i checked the wheels ,all of the four wheels and as i saw everything was great,nothing happend to the car wheels,after that i opened the hood and i checked the engine,was the same engine,nothing broken or any other special thing on the engine.After few minuts.TaJ told me that all of the wheels not able to be used anymore but i checked it again to see if he is right,well i checked it and the 1st and the 2nd was died and not able to be used,the 3rd was fine,and the fourth wheel was not able to be used too,then i tooked the four wheels from the TowTruck.I removed the old wheels and i insalled the new one,also the good wheel i replaced him too,because i thought that its will be like the others kinda soon,i've done with the cars and everything was fine.
SS: Click here!

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 9

@Judyes from CC Helper Archive @CC Discord.

=========================Judy's CC activity=========================
Date: 23/03/2019
CC Member(s) : @Chemist
Participants: @TaJ
Activity type: RolePlay.
Story: While i was smoking outside the garage, I've received a call on my personal phone. It appeared that it was one of my oldest friend. He asked me if i can repair his NRG-500 as he would like to participate in the bike race which will happen soon, so i told him to come immidiately. When he arrived, i opened for him the garage.We had a short talk about what he needs exactly and then i told him to have a seat and take a free drink.
I took the required tools and started fixing it. I started firsly with changing the rear tire as it was popped due to a police who was chasing him. After that, asked me to fix the engine cables as they were releasing dark smokes. Right after that, i asked the customer to come and have a look, he was so exciting with his modern bike. He paid us and then he took his bike and went away.
SS: https://imgur.com/a/U4Is79b