Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

Role Play Number: 81
Participants in the RP:@TaJ @Brooks
Rp Scenario: I and Officer Taj received information from the Dispatcher, about a guy is speeding on Lv Highway like crazy, so I and Taj started our work and tracking down that crazy driver on Lv Highway, after driving around Las Ventures for half an hour searching for that bastard, we managed to catch him and chased him straight away, Taj grabbed the megaphone and yelled telling him to pull over, surprisingly he stopped straight away without resisting, I parked the vehicle behind him and Taj went for him to ask for his documents to check them, then he went to check them in our database, after checking them he went back to the driver and told him that his documents are fine and he can have it back, after Taj gave the guy the documents he told him that he is going to write him a ticket as a punishment for breaking the traffic laws which is driving over the limits, the fine was 750$ after Taj told him the fine he requested from him to sign on it, the guy signed and everything was good, then Taj told him you are free to go after I leave and when I turn off my emegency lights, then we left him and reported that we had stopped the crazy driver then we continued patrolling.
Screens: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1h0j6ctia/1155dc66/

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Role Play Number: 82
Participants in the RP: @hope
Rp Scenario: Today I was patrolling around SA alone I got a call from my Director told me there is Criminal Selling weapons called Hope my Director wanted me to arrest him immediately Then I went back to LV police Department to prepare myself after that I took a police car from Lv police Department Garage then I moved to arrest the Criminal by USING GPS then I followed him when he stopped then I moved immediately to cuffs him and put him inside the police car then I moved back to LV police Department to Jail him but Before I jail him I uncuffs the suspect then he gave me all his Equipment then I take it and put it inside box then I took him to jail him after that I call my Director to tell him the Missinon was successful done.
ScreenShot(s):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 83
Participants in the RP: @hope
Rp Scenario: Today I was patrolling around SA alone I got a call from my Director told me there is a criminal wants to steal a car called Hope my Director wanted me to arrest him immediately Then I went back to LV police Department to prepare myself after that I took a police Car from Lv Police Department Garage then I moved to arrest the Criminal by using GPS then I followed him when he stopped to steal the car I moved immediately to cuffs him then I put him inside the police car then I moved back to Lv Police Department to Jail him but Before I jail him I uncuffs the suspect then he gave me all his Equipment then I take it and put it inside box then I took him to Jail him after that I call my Director to tell him the Mission was successful done.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[]

^[~[''MECHANICO! IT'S DAMAGED.'']~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 84.

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From CC : @chemist

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: 30th August, 2019. The month is closest to the end and new one is arriving. This doesn't really change anything for anyone except the officials which have to sum up monthly statements and so on, specifically the Central Intelligence Agency. With the month coming to an end, TaJ, the newly selected CIA Chief has to get some documents together so as to present the Department of Justice with a monthly activity report. For this purposes, TaJ had went to San Fierro PD with an aim to collect the desired documents. On the way, however. The unfortunate incident of his car being crashed onto the San Fierro highway's near end pole damaged the cruiser to a condition that it shouldn't be taken to the department headquarters anymore or else jokes are self invited. This being considered, the agent who was fortunately alright had thought of his old friend's garage down at San Fierro Central. The garage was popularly known as "Cuban Cars" and thus he rung up the garage where an on-duty new "Mechanico Chemist" was available to pick up the call and inform the agent that he could come as the mechanic was free at the moment. The agent then used the GPS to arrive at the location and a waving Chemist greeted him and showed him way to the inside of the garage where the vehicle was to be parked right above the lifting bay. Chemist then inspected the damages and got on work to fix them. The vehicle's broken radiator was something of concern as per the mechanic and thus the "not just visible damages" made it important to replace it with a new one so as to ensure safety of the vehicle and the respondants. The mechanic was done with the vehicle in a magical time for an hour, which no doubt was costly for the agent but he couldn't be any more thankful to the mechanic. The agent then went with the mechanic towards the office area where the listed receipt has shown and duly paid. The agent thanked the mechanic once again and agreed to recommend the garage more of his in-need fellows at the department. With this, the agent now got back into his car and reversed the vehicle to his way out with a slight smile on his face towards the mechanic.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

alt text

"BEFORE I OPEN FIRE"

Role Play Number: 85

Participants in The RP:

• From CIA: @yuriko

• From VeC: @Fedrick @Zorro

RP Scenario:
It was Thursday, I woke up early today for my morning shift, today I was assigned to patrol around Los Santos area. I was passing by El Corona when I saw couple young man in yellow coloured Cheetah driving exceeded the speed limit, I chase them and turn on the siren but they ingoring me and drive faster. I warning them that I will open fire if they dont stop the car. Fortunately, they stop the car and apologize, I mad at them and sue the driver for $500 for driving exceeded the limit and trying to escape from police officer. I told @Fedrick to make sure to not repeat the mistake, but they ignore me and drive away.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[]

^[~[''THANKS FOR INFORMING!!'']~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 86.

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From CC Impounders Division : @chemist

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: San andreas may not be in its finest position right now with the rising threats, but it sure is a place where no doubt the bad, but also the good and honest civilians exist. This was proven enough true today when Central Intelligence Agency's A-525, aka TaJ being at the headquarters received a phonecall in absense of the receptionist. The call was from "Ms.Chemist, CC Impounders division Las Venturas". She had rung up the bureau with a suspicious discovery in one of the recently impounding vehicles while a quick inspection as per the protocol of the organization. She explained how she and a fellow impounder were on duty around the neighbourhood of their own location and had seen a vehicle parked in no parking zone, specifically at the famous Pay 'n' spray of Las Venturas. The two then impounded it after a due notice to Pay 'n' Spray staff and then went for the headquarters and parked it inside the lot, as usual. "The Pay 'n' Spray CCTV footage can be of help if unclear" said her further. The agent then questioned about the details into the "suspicious discovery" and thus the impounder revealed that she was pretty sure that those are some sort of drugs in several white packages of "powder". As the boss was off-duty that day, she couldn't share such sensitive details with anyone else and being the only one on duty at the moment, found it better to inform to the Investigation department. The agent then drove the little distance towards the "LV Z" location and met her in person, thanking her for informing first of all. She then showed him the vehicle, clearly a car of a trouble-maker with its shiny glossy paint and rims. The narcotics were then taken into custody by the sooner called forensics team and the car brought to the LVPD impounded lot, with due payment made to the CC team by the department itself. The owner and other details will be considered next. A possible threat to the youth of San Andreas stopped with all the thanks to the honest civilian.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): ->
Thanks for viewing :wink:

^[]
^[]
^[]
^[]
^[]
^[]
^[]