• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Role Play Number: 44
Participants in The RP: @Ronnie , thanks for helping me @hope
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling around san Andreas with Officer.Hope. I got a call from our Director, told us there is a criminal selling a Drugs called Ronnie From gang called VeC our director wanted him alive and arrest him immediately when we saw him. Then we stopped Patrol around san Andreas then we backed to LV police Department to prepare ourselves then we took a police car from lv police Department garage then we moved to arrest the criminal by using GPS after we arrived at the location where he selling Drugs then we moved immediately to cuffs him then I checked his car told Officer.Hope to keep his eyes on him till I finish checking the car then I found a lot of Drugs into his car then we put him into the police car and we took him to ls police Department. then I told him to put his equipment and he told me he Doesn't have anything then I told officer.Hope to check him and he found UZI with him then Officer.Hope took it and gave me the weapons then I moved to take the weapon and put him in a safe area. Then we took the suspect to Jail him after that I called my Director to tell him the mission was successfully done. Then I thanked officer.Hope for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 45
Participants in The RP: @DBMoodyBlues thanks for helping me @Lucifer
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling around san Andreas with Officer.Lucifer I got a call from our Director told us there is a criminal selling gun called Majima From Gang called Arms Assistant my director wanted him alive and arrest him immediately when we saw him. Then we stopped patrol around san Andreas then we backed to LV police Department to prepare ourselves then we took a police car from lv police Department garage then we moved to arrest the suspect by using GPS after we arrived at the location where he selling Guns then we moved immediately to cuffs him then I checked his car told Officer.Lucifer to keep his eyes on him till I finish checking the car then I found a lot of M4 into his car then we put him into the police car and I took the weapons and puts it into the police car trunk then we took him to Lv police Department. then I told him to put his equipment and he puts his equipment then I took the suspect to Jail him and Before I took him to Jail I uncuffs him after that I called my Director to tell him the mission was successfully done. Then I thanked Officer.Lucifer for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 46

@Raf0 said in Cluckin' Bell - Helper Media Archive:

alt text

~[Participants:]~(#d6bb0b) @FireSnow and @Wolf
~[Story:]~(#d6bb0b)Today , we was selling some foods in our restaurant , a cop came and he asked us for 1 sandwich , 1 Pizza and 1 cola after all that we gave him his food but he don't liked our foods and he came to saw what is the probleme , he the Taste of the foods is poisonous And so we were accused of this issue and do not know who put the poison originally , so he took us to Las Venturas Police department and he jailed us ...

~[The Video:]~(#d6bb0b)
https://youtu.be/7YIfexMZmug

alt text
Role Play Number: 47
Participants in The RP: @JoGe , @TaJ , thanks for helping me @hope
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling around san Andreas with Officer.Hope I got a call from our Director told us there is a criminal called JoGe from a gang called Arms Assistants this man kidnapped a high Lawyer our Director wants us to arrest the Suspect and safe the Lawyer from Suspect. Then we stopped patrol around san Andreas then we backed to LV police Department to prepare ourselves then we took a police car from LV police Department garage then we moved to arrest the suspect by using GPS and safe The lawyer from him then followed the suspect till he arrived to his house then we attack him inside his house and I saw the Lawyer with him then I told Officer.Hope to check the Lawyer and I keep my eyes on the suspect then Officer.Hope told me the Lawyer is good then I cuffs the Suspect and we put him into the police car and we took the Lawyer too with us then we took the suspect to Lv police Department then I told Officer.Hope to uncuffs him then I told the suspect to put his equipment here and he puts it then I took his equipment then we took the suspect o Jail him after that I called my Director to tell him the mission was successfully done. Then I thanked Officer.Hope for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 48
@Wolf said in Wolf1's CubanCars Activities:

alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(brown)
~[Participants:]~(brown) @hope and thanks for helping me @Sw3dy
~[Story:]~(brown) Today I was driving around San Andreas I got a call from My Director he wants me to come to Cuban Cars Garage at San Fierro because there is someone who wants you to fix his car Called Hope. So I prepare my self equipment. Then I went to Cuban cars SF Garage then I saw a lot of broken in his car then I talked with him a bit to know his a problem to can fix his police car after he told me his problems I started to prepare my equipment then I checked his car first and I started from his Trunks door I saw a lot of Broken in back so I removed the back then I put it Down then I went to gets a new one from Garage after I get it I started to put it after I finished put the trunks door then I started to check the engine and I saw his engine was broken so I removed it and puts it down then I went to gets a new engine from Garage then I carried the engine to the car then I put it into the car after that I checks his Wheels and it was bad so I remove each one and puts new wheels after that I checked his horn and I saw a lot of Broken in his horn so I remove his horn then I put it Down then I went to gets a new one from Garage after I get it I started to put it after that I told the owner your car is good now . then the Owner told me how much you want sir I told him I want 3000$ then he gave me the money then he thanked me for fixing his car then he left.
~[ScreenShots:]~(brown)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 49
@Hassantt said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

Roleplay.png

Roleplay Number: 63
Story: At the Night it was a hard day bec we did alot of Bank robbers and Store robbers and we was very taird , when we was in the base talking some members was going to sleep but 1 members from Cripz gang was need a weapons and they will give us drugz i was happy bec the drugz will remove our taird and we will make alot of BRs and SRs , members cripz said to me come country RC to give weapons and take drugz we are agree for it and we got the weapons from the base and we get our car to go there we was waiting him there after 10 min we saw cripz car coming and after that he was want try the weapons and i wanna try the drugz his drugz was very nice and when he try the weapons he was very happy and he say i will take all weapons, when wE PUT The weapons in his car after that we saw polcie car came to us and they say up ur hand after that we fast get the car and run but they was follow us with car police but we killed them after they arrested 1 member from us and rlly it was hard day.
Participants: @hope - @SpeeD1Tn - Pirus|Hassan - @SoulFly - @Diesel - @wolf1
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1ytriz29w/

alt text
Roleplay number: 50
@Hassantt said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

Roleplay.png

Roleplay Number: 66
Story: With the appearance of the sun i was sleeping at my house but after i get up i listened my friend out my house and he need me he called me before in my phone but i was sleep after that l left my house to see what he want and his friend called him to take weapons and my friend said to me it i say i am agree to sell to him weapons after i started to get the weapons and put it in the car and we was waiting him in our base but we saw police car in coming to us bec his friend called police to come and arreste us we fast get our the weapons from car after that police came to our base to check it but i run away and i ghot my weapon and shoot to car police bt he saw me after that i got my car and my friend in the car and we run away we thought he will not come again but when we going to eat in shope police came to this shope to check in it and we saw us but we killed him and we damaged his car and we got his phone to dont call the police again and it was nice day .
Participants: @hope - Hassan - @SpeeD1Tn - @Uyncis
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/p6ej8ghw/

alt text
Roleplay number: 51
Participants in The RP: @DBMoodyBlues , @AdemBygt
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling alone around San Andreas I got a call from my Director told me there is a Dangerous Criminal Called Majima from Gang Called AA this man wanted to steal the money from the Resturant Then I went back to LV Police Department to prepare myself after that I took a police car from LV Police Department Garage then I moved to arrest the criminal and to save the Resturant from him after I arrived at the Resturant I get out from Police car then I Get in to the Resturant fast to arrest the suspect and save the people from him then I cuffs him as possisble as I can then he take him with me to LV Police Department after I arrived with Suspect and the pizza boy I went inside to jail suspect but Before that I uncuffs the suspect then he gave me all his equipment so I put it inside the box Then I took him to Jail him after that I called the Director to tell him the mission was successful done After that I gaved the pizza boy the money who the suspect steal it from his Resturant then I went back to my home.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[E]~(#69514D)vent Number: 87.

~[E]~(#69514D)vent Type: Knock me off my NRG-500 - 2 rounds.

~[L]~(#69514D)WS/G6: [ThC]KARIM.

~[D]~(#69514D)ate: 06/08/19.

~[P]~(#69514D)rize(s): 2 rounds - $500,000 each.

~[W]~(#69514D)inner(s): Vandal and Diesel.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

~[E]~(#69514D)vent Number: 89.

~[E]~(#69514D)vent Type: Knock me off my NRG-500 - 2 rounds.

~[L]~(#69514D)WS/G6: C|Brooks.

~[D]~(#69514D)ate: 07/08/19.

~[P]~(#69514D)rize(s): 2 rounds - $500,000 each.

~[W]~(#69514D)inner(s): Bartman and Pump.

^[]

^[~[''NOT SO LUCKY THIS TIME AROUND.'']~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 52.

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From Z : @xxLaZaRxx

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: An evening patrol for CIA's Agent TaJ is never really so interesting considering the fact that many units are out at the moment and its not usually quite long. In fact, most of his evenings fade out working on a computer with utmost intelligence. Today though, was bit unusual day. Today TaJ had went for a patrol on his free evening when he met with a rather suspicious fellow passing through the Las Venturas Cross onto the West. This person, tho seemed all normal with his pretty Mustang, but one thing in particular wasn't really so normal. And that was ill-maintainence of the vehicle which was showcased with the massive smoke outbursting from the vehicle's silencer, black one particular which also means that the pollution emition levels were being ignored here and thus it was a valid reason to pull over. So as one may assume, TaJ pulled the person over and questioned regarding the particular issue before which the person already admitted his guilt and surrendered saying "I knew it was my fault! Sorry sir! I will get it fixed ASAP." This reaction was never normal for such small and common issue and so it was obvious that he had a bigger crime commited right there. TaJ then asked him to calm down and asked permissions to check the trunk which he was not being so reasonable about, but TaJ did it anyways. The trunk check proved the suspicion correct as there were few bundles of narcotics lying at the big boot. The person was right away aimed at and asked to stand still without a movement or a word. TaJ grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and handcuffed him right away while calling backup and impounder unit for the vehicle and illegal substances to take into the custody. Furthermore, the person was demanded to step into the vehicle once the units arrived and TaJ took him direct to Las Venturas Police Department prison while letting him know that "It wasn't just about a pollution fine anymore, its about polluting the youth too. You're long gone buddy, catch ya at hearing".

alt text
Roleplay number: 53
Participants in The RP: @DBMoodyBlues , thanks for @NORI999
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling with Agent.X99 around San Andreas we got a call from my Director told us there is a Dangerous criminal called Majima from Gang called AA this man wanted to steal Car our Director wanted to arrest him immediately then we backed to LV Police Department to prepare ourselves after that We took a police car from LV Police Department Garage then we moved to follow the Suspect by using GPS then we followed him when he stopped then we moved immediately to cuffs him and put him inside the police car then we moved back to LV Police Department to jail him but Before I jail him I uncuffs the Suspect then he gave me all his Equipment then I take it and put it inside box then we took him to Jail him after that I called the Director to tell him the Mission was successful done after that I thanked Agent.X99 for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 54
@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 312 : Having Sex With The Pigs
Participants : @hope @dubstep14 @TaJ @begeitto @SWT @Beckham
Story : There was a big war at Flint county with the cops, I was fighting and shooting at them and had drugs in my pocket, While I finished I ran and went to the base to give my boss the drugs, I put my hand in my pocket to get the drugs, I didn't find the drugs and If my boss notice about that will kill me, So I called my friends from Rebels MC to get from them some money, They accepted that, but I'll help them to rob a Sex Shop in Las Ventarus i'll get the money and they'll get the documents they want,
alt text
alt text

Then we get in our cars and bikes and ran the cops notice and ran to chase us he still escaping and the police car was running to get us we shooted fire in their window and run, I saw only two cops in the car so we can escape from them, I saw them again and remmembred about the cops which was shooting me in Flint county and let me run and the drugs escaped from my pocket We stopped and aimed at them they didn't know what to do, they lied on the ground, and searched their pockets and kidnapped them
alt text
alt text
alt text
We went in a big hill in Las Ventarus and pushed them and fucked them like the women and threw them in the sea
alt text
alt text
alt text