Dacia 1300 Mod.

Saint21

Question

Hello everyone!

As the title looks like, I would suggest adding this car to the server and I think it would replace a car with 4 seats, this can be discussed. Everyone knows this car from PUBG or if not, at least have seen this Romanian car in many parts of the world.
Here is the link to the mod and for many other pictures to see it better.

alt text

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/125563-1971-dacia-1300/

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

@Tut-Greco understand, although this car could have replaced a car that was not really bought on the server, but that's it ... some voted against just because it's a "slav car". Everyone has his opinion, although the opinions of some who even wanted it on the server had to be considered...
Anyway, thank you all because you stole your time to vote this car

it's hard to make this post clear without offending the lovers of the Dacia 1300. to keep it short. it doesn't blend in. sure, we have 007's Aston Martin but it's of a well known brand and car itself is fairly known around the globe.
# vote has been idling at 65% for more than a week, it doesn't seem like it's pulling in any more votes. i'll give it 48 hours, so spread the poll around if you'd like it to potentially reach 75% in-favour votes :)

@Tut-Greco said in Dacia 1300 Mod.:

it's hard to make this post clear without offending the lovers of the Dacia 1300. to keep it short. it doesn't blend in. sure, we have 007's Aston Martin but it's of a well known brand and car itself is fairly known around the globe.
# vote has been idling at 65% for more than a week, it doesn't seem like it's pulling in any more votes. i'll give it 48 hours, so spread the poll around if you'd like it to potentially reach 75% in-favour votes :)

As if Renault (which is the owner of Dacia and also the designer of this model) is not a well-known brand and everyone is able to drive a multi million euro classic car? Also its in PUBG which makes it a well-known car anyway. Its a fun little ride, it fits in better than that ugly R32 mod you guys had earlier and honestly the Aston Martin blends in even worse than this.

@Thing I am sorry bro, but I really cant get 75%...Of the many people I asked why they voted no, they said it is a slow car. This could very well replace a car that is not bought by many people due to slow speed.
And @Tut-Greco, thanks for all that anyway and I'm sorry I was bothering you so much on the server with this car. I still think it should be taken into account by those who voted yes, because there are many people...and about 75%, I can not get it anymore ... given that if I gather those who voted so YES or NO, it will be the constant number of online players every day. I've managed to get some votes today, but it seems that was all I could do...
Thanks for everything, I'll come back with other suggestions!!!

@Pancy You have to act when you see that the world does not have the desire to enter the forum to vote. Even though it's not always ethical, you can be sure that among those who said they did not receive anything, just because they gave their opinion and not all, but only those with whom I have good relationships. I'm sure among the people who voted no, voted just because I put this suggestion.

@Saint21 said in Dacia 1300 Mod.:

@Pancy You have to act when you see that the world does not have the desire to enter the forum to vote. Even though it's not always ethical, you can be sure that among those who said they did not receive anything, just because they gave their opinion and not all, but only those with whom I have good relationships. I'm sure among the people who voted no, voted just because I put this suggestion.

I'm sure among the people who voted yes, voted just because you promised to give them 100k if they voted yes.

@Bas I totally gave 200k, because only 2 people reacted for the moment when I gave the announcement. And I dropped it because I knew most voted. And besides, if you really dont want this car, at least tell the admins of my gesture done ... All I tried was to get what I want at least once on the server, because it's played for a long time. That 100k ad was just to make people vote and you can be sure the world voted aswell.
This post has long been and I had to bring it back in a way that can attract attention. Thank you for sharing your opinion about this car

@Ted It's not like this car would replace the infernus/bullet/etc. And dont forget about Feltzer it's not a good car for speed, but it's cool to drive it to make a rp or stuff like that. I was thinking that some cars that are not bought can have a skin of a classical car.
I would have understood the revolt if I had proposed that the strongest cars would look like this car.