New G-class and GTR

Tut

Question

what u mean by new tho? i rather see some cars that were made in the period when GTASA was made.

alt text R32 GTR made in 1994

alt text R34 GTR made in 2002

for the G-klasse i don't mind which model aslong we get hot GTR & fixed e30, don't forget to fix the exhaust smoke btw

-edit

btw @Tut-Greco what about this, the Elegy replaced with a Nissan 240sx or Nissan 180sx or Nissan silvia s15/14 ?? its time elegy gets some attention aswell :pig:

nah both mods are newer versions

@jaimy said in New G-class and GTR:

what u mean by new tho? i rather see some cars that were made in the period when GTASA was made.

alt text R32 GTR made in 1994

alt text R34 GTR made in 2002

for the G-klasse i don't mind which model aslong we get hot GTR & fixed e30, don't forget to fix the exhaust smoke btw

-edit

btw @Tut-Greco what about this, the Elegy replaced with a Nissan 240sx or Nissan 180sx or Nissan silvia s15/14 ?? its time elegy gets some attention aswell :pig:

yea i prefer classics/90s/2000s by far, although from my understanding, majority wants fancy modern rides :s you're free to suggest the elegy on a separate topic

slides abit away from topic, but the new e30 mod looks so wrong & ugly, just a shame to bmw, if i show that mod to merkel, she will sue saes. also what i mean is that there are alot better (&realer) e30 mods online ready to download. idk if the one who choosed that mod was somehow blind or just downloaded first google search mod, just my few cents to the phrase "we'll have mods ready, no need to post links"

@Bartman said in New G-class and GTR:

slides abit away from topic, but the new e30 mod looks so wrong & ugly, just a shame to bmw, if i show that mod to merkel, she will sue saes. also what i mean is that there are alot better (&realer) e30 mods online ready to download. idk if the one who choosed that mod was somehow blind or just downloaded first google search mod, just my few cents to the phrase "we'll have mods ready, no need to post links"

Vast majority of community voted for the bmw, i who added it voted against, yes i find it ugly too. guess it's the fact that it's heavily tuned around its sides. a stock version would be nicer imo.

as for your last remark, the mods people are voting for are fairly much stock versions, so all people need to do is look online to see what a GTR looks like. dont like it, vote no!

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3501/bmw-m3-e30-mod

About GTR, yeah sexy car and would be great replacement for the Buffalo, agree.

About Huntley, I mean, the current mod for it looks great, I have nothing against G class either but in my opinion what would fit fucking great instead of that is a Range Rover, absolutely love this British icon, or maybe it's just me.

alt text

@ChasinTLSN said in New G-class and GTR:

About Huntley, I mean, the current mod for it looks great, I have nothing against G class either but in my opinion what would fit fucking great instead of that is a Range Rover, absolutely love this British icon, or maybe it's just me.

alt text

Ew

@ChasinTLSN said in New G-class and GTR:

alt text

i think @Bone said it in the past that they want cars that are made also in them 90s early 2000 to match the gameplay a bit more. so this Range Rover probably won't happen

I don't think the rover you proposed is that bad, it doesn't have any futuristic(isthat a word) look unlike the Tesla and BMW I8 etc... if we were to go strictly by 2005 and below, we'd have to remove almost every mod on the server (which is not likely to happen) :bear:

@Tut-Greco said in New G-class and GTR:

@Bartman said in New G-class and GTR:

Vast majority of community voted for the bmw, i who added it voted against, yes i find it ugly too. guess it's the fact that it's heavily tuned around its sides. a stock version would be nicer imo.

as for your last remark, the mods people are voting for are fairly much stock versions, so all people need to do is look online to see what a GTR looks like. dont like it, vote no!

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3501/bmw-m3-e30-mod

aaah, than iam sorry, markus is the blind nub to blame, lets dm him 24/7 :D

(+ lets do new vote to replace with better e30 mod)