Housing limit!

Steve.

Question

Hello there,
As the title saying Housing limit, Well for me personally i see that housing limit which is 8 is insufficient for properties and i would like it to be raised more to 12 or 15 so everyone can be able to get their favourable properties without any problem. That's all.

13 answers to this question

Tbh, I think the 8 we have at the moment is pretty enough, as Laza said, you can have a prop in every city, this leaves you 5 more, if you want to "buy/sell props for profit" then just keep a few as important and use the rest slots to do the deals, you're not the first one who wants to make profit and earn cash via props, and I have seen many others rake up tens of millions by the current limit, I don't see why you can't do that, you suggest that we improve the server's housing limit so you, personally can earn cash? Imagine how horrible it would be when even more good properties would be taken by the rich guys and you can't find anything, this will horribly affect the new players / mediocre waged guys and promote property hoarding. I believe that the 8/8 is the perfect number. No offense, but when suggesting an idea, think for the whole good of the server, not just about yourself.

The limit was ajustes in order to prevent from 1 guy owning all the good property's.
Current limit Stillgives u plenty of room to work with you just need to choose the way you want to go.
Houses for ur activities or property's for future groups/gang .
This gives more chances so everyone can own good property's
Thank you