Event: Chance to win Brophy's mansion!

Brophy

Located on the outskirts of Los Santos is a mansion (Madd Dogg's crib) that is going to be up for grabs!

This mansion is owned by myself and rather than sell it to the highest bidder, I am going to be putting it up for grabs in an event taking place on Sunday 17th Feb, 19:30 GMT.

The event will take place on the top of Mount Chilliad and the first non-saes player to kill me will win the mansion.

However, it won't be as simple as you think......

• Damage to myself will be reduced considerably, so it will take (longer) an immense level of firepower to kill me.

• I will be protected by SAES clan members who will have a spawn at my location.

This will be a DM event, so don't cry about being killed, everyone is fair game, so if you see someone trying to kill me with 30 stars, arrest them then try to claim the prize yourself!

The only rules at the moment are:

• The mansion can only be won by non SAES clan members.

• No game exploits are to be used

• Overpowered spawns such as CLO/DE are not allowed and spawns must have no protection or reduced damage against weapons (if any exist).

alt text

What if people do teams to kill you or many players shoot you at the same time? I guess the player that does the last hit on your health bar - appears in kill log and takes the prize?

If that's me I hope to rape your dead body at the mansion @Brophy

Unfortunately, due to an issue with some conflicting script, we couldn't do the event to the end.

The three people who managed to kill me have been rewarded cash prizes and the mansion will be back up for grabs again once we have fixed the conflict.