Police Support Suggestions

James

Question

The Police faces a huge challenge. It urgently needs better support.

SAES:RPG Must give power and more opportunity to police so they have one chance playing in this nice server. Hopefully police will be able to uphold law and order. This will become one criminal sever.
Police don't make money from playing police.unfortunately Cop only die and Repair there Car. With so many Criminal in this server and fewer police. ow can you ever stop jailbreak, criminals camping in jail and criminals (CLO and CEM) have double Weapons. If this server DOESN'T help police in some way to be more interesting playing as cop.
Too many criminals, not enough police. Only criminals it will get very boring for criminals. police don't go to SR because they know they don't have one chance not even to go out from there car.Putting this another way, a better system will help police playing on as police officer.

Suggestion:

• Increase the reward in SR & Arresting

• Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open

• Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair

• Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Angelo said in Police Support Suggestions:

I don't see what you're complaining about. As a criminal and ex-cop, you still have the edge here. What do you care for if when you die you respawn instantly inside jail with guns without losing anything and when they die, they get prisoned and you get credits for their arrest. And most of the times, crims don't "camp" inside because they have nothing to win by doing it, if they get arrested they're fucked. They stay inside because cops keep respawning inside the jail and coming back camping the doors and shooting them to death.
Jailbreaks are much harder now, with the arrest kill and the warden spawn inside, if you want them "camping" inside, we can move the warden spawn away so they have room to escape.
ps: cops will always vote for this, criminals will try to prevent it because everyone is supporting their side. I'm giving you insight from a neutral stand with the server's interests at concern.

The jail is every day full of criminal camping inside the jail and making fun. The main reason is why they camp inside the jail, is to gain kills and keep open the jail for the criminals. It's hard to arrest 20 criminals camping inside the jail, even outside they stay. The criminals are mark killing nonstop we do not have even 1 chance to get threw the marker.
Also you said that we have guns, right? what kind of guns we have? We just have a nightstick,taser and a spraycan. We don't have really guns. Only PC Re spawn with m4.
The prison Warden spawn is outside the jail. If you decide to go from the front, you don't have even a chance to get threw the front door, because they are camping there as well.

Add the tasing ability to sniper for cops. CLO is op much dual colt much damage, remove all CLO weapons and give them a set of only one colt because dual colts are op and a shotgun. I dont get why cops keep complaining about how op clo is, we spawn with the ordinary weapons that everyone gets except for the colt and the duals you get from coronel+... we are just like any ordinary criminal with an extra colt that we barely use. About the armor, its gone as soon as you die and thats the only advantage clo has now, a useless armor

I haven't even read all the comments because people are writing nonsense!

Cops in my opinion don't need higher money rewards, what cop side needs is more scripts that would make cop side fun. -Money is reason to play as cop only until you get rich (even if we would earn 1,5m in 1 hour like noob gudi says), so it isn't problem in money, problem is, cop side is in general boring. saes deal with it already!

Fix PC spawns, fix /cargrab, give us something interesting, motivate us, allow cop side ( special groups on cop side also) to use special abbilities, I mean really you can see CLO/CEM on every SR/JB/BR with duals & armor and we cant even use equipment that we have (armor, blipless etc)

-Why is so unmentionable to get armor for squads units, since every lvl 5 squad have second spawn, one could have for example 25% armor on spawn. If that is not fair then control CLO/CEM or allow HLS/DE to do their job and rekt crims with as much freedom as criminal groups have.

-Why is making enforcer into armored vehicle or giving it ability to transport more people so ignored over the years?

-Why PC/Squads aren't allowed to enter any gang base interiors? We had taken away even the gang base raids which was really fun to do as squad.

go easy on cop side rules or harder on crim side rules, when was someone last time punished for camping/DMing at jail area?

we don't need more money or tase=arrest or any kind of bs, we need something new or at least make what we already have useable (for example SWAT tank/water tank is completely unusable in 90% of situations and enforcer is unusable in 100% of situations)

Problem is it gets boring to ask for driving license or to go around kicking everyone with nightstick - especially if you are really good at it.

P.S.
SRs can always be won just use your brain and don't crash the car in front doors of SR, I mean really, sneaking skills -999999

@James then none forces you to go and stop the jb if you dont want to, you can leave the area. This is just a game, jailbreaks are a criminal activity and they are supposed to happen. I do not get ur point complaining that jbs last long or criminals camp it. As Angelo said crims just want to get out soon. There are so much tools for cops to stop a jb, if you dont like it you can leave the jail then.

The jail is every day full of criminal camping inside the jail and making fun. The main reason is why they camp inside the jail, is to gain kills and keep open the jail for the criminals. It's hard to arrest 20 criminals camping inside the jail, even outside they stay. The criminals are mark killing nonstop we do not have even 1 chance to get threw the marker.

Haha, you're a funny lad, Jailbreaks is the most fun thing on the server even for cops. With the kill-arrest, I do believe the cops got the advantage there. You get money for killing the criminals, and they get jailed.