Police Support Suggestions

James

Question

The Police faces a huge challenge. It urgently needs better support.

SAES:RPG Must give power and more opportunity to police so they have one chance playing in this nice server. Hopefully police will be able to uphold law and order. This will become one criminal sever.
Police don't make money from playing police.unfortunately Cop only die and Repair there Car. With so many Criminal in this server and fewer police. ow can you ever stop jailbreak, criminals camping in jail and criminals (CLO and CEM) have double Weapons. If this server DOESN'T help police in some way to be more interesting playing as cop.
Too many criminals, not enough police. Only criminals it will get very boring for criminals. police don't go to SR because they know they don't have one chance not even to go out from there car.Putting this another way, a better system will help police playing on as police officer.

Suggestion:

• Increase the reward in SR & Arresting

• Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open

• Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair

• Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Increase the reward in SR & Arresting

We already make a good amount of money from arresting, honestly, and the reward for stopping the SR is just a bonus since you have to arrest the criminals first.

Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open

Maybe change the prison layout? I liked the island and the one in Flint County, must have a reason for why they got removed, though.

Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair

We can kill them to arrest, it's also not very fair.

Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop

The reward is, again, arresting the criminals.

@Human_ said in Police Support Suggestions:

I expected more from you ICE... Its really balanced as it is now imo.

Really? No it's not, since Criminals have many things more to make money like.

• Public BR 200k-300k

• Gangs BR 500k-600k for gang

• Store Robbery 40k

• Turf Wars ( Gangs )

• Also by selling drugs or Weapons you getting money

So i don't thinks so, also you have no chance if there is 100 criminals against 15 cops.

@Matheus said in Police Support Suggestions:

We already make a good amount of money from arresting, honestly, and the reward for stopping the SR is just a bonus since you have to arrest the criminals first.

SR is full of criminal you don't have even chance to get closer to the SR if they are waiting 20+ criminals and all shot at you. The most of the time in the day Criminal winning nonstop. Cops are not enough or just lazy to go to the SR or maybe AFK.

@Matheus said in Police Support Suggestions:

SR is full of criminal you don't have even chance to get closer to the SR if they are waiting 20+ criminals and all shot at you. The most of the time in the day Criminal winning nonstop. Cops are not enough or just lazy to go to the SR or maybe AFK. About the Arresting it could be more as it is now.

Maybe change the prison layout? I liked the island and the one in Flint County, must have a reason for why they got removed, though.

good idea.

We can kill them to arrest, it's also not very fair.

Kill the to arrest? With Armor lol

The reward is, again, arresting the criminals.

Arresting the criminal in BR? 40 criminals are camping in BR you don't have even chance to get closer.

@TaaviLaudur said in Police Support Suggestions:

a group of 6 organized cops can take down a SR with 20 crims, cops can also respawn after they die - criminals cant come back after being arrested.

Yes you are right but as you see the activity from the cop side is not really enough to do it thats why james suggest something to make Police alive again.

Wait, are you serious? First of all, let's take Las Venturas, Come-a-lot. Now, you sneak around the SR and see a good amount of criminals. What every cop would do is simply get your packer spawned and park it right behind, so you can sneak behind them and JUST SPAM YOUR NIGHSTICK. So, as you did that, just after the first try, you can get ~100k from arrests. And that's the first try, you can do that until the SR finishes, furthermore, you can use the radio and actually call someone to help you out stopping it. That "strategy" can happen in like, every SR, but it's just way too easy in LS Wilowfied and LV come-a-lot.

So, why do you need more money? How would the money help you out, when your point is that the criminals are way too unballanced? If the whole point is abour the money, well, once again, how would the money help you out getting to be a better cop?

As someone else already stated, ~10 organised cops (which can be your squad) can clear a SR of 20-30 crims with a few strategies. Raiding it, or maybe parking a packer, also the flashbangs are still a thing.

All good as of now, I think I've cleared up the most of the topic, but I gotta admit two things.
First, it actually is difficult stopping a BR or a JB for example, in my opinion, those people that are "deffending" can spam their bullets for ever and not allow ANYONE run by and eventually arrest them, also considering the fact that there are so much criminals and less cops. In my opinion, the Jail and the Banks should be reviewed and a bit improved, as when there are no buddies of your squad to help you out, it actually is difficult stopping it, as there are just trainees around you. So, should be fun if some SAES member comes out with a fresh map, so we can test it out and say if it practically is balanced.

Also, what did you mean "cops life is just repair your vehicle and chase" or something like that. Lol, what? First of all, its well known that the glue got removed, there's no more 4+ criminals on a veh, so if you're alone, patrolling, just chase one criminal, so you can deal with him, taking 2v1 is difficult and it actually should be.

My suggestion for that kind of topics, well, simply play 2 hours as a criminal, get wanted and see what would happen. Not as easy ad you imagine it.

Increase the reward in SR & Arresting - okej it's not a bad idea since all the cops are just killing criminals

Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open - its not easy to find out if someone is camping or not. Let me give you an example - you have 3 friends, you are getting jb'ed. One friend gets arrested so u come back and get him back, this happens next 5 times. How should we react to it? Punish them for that?

Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair - Our headshot got taken away already. If you look closer into CLO ranks, only Coronel+ has it. To receive Coronel u have to be in CLO for atleast 1.5years+. It's very fair because we had to work for it. CEM is a different story.

Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop - u can get alot of money from just kill-arrest during BR's but lets face the facts, cops are just lazy. I once said by an accident on main chat "TT BR LV", none of 25 online cops cared, 5 of them came to the bank robbery while it was ending.

Only problem i see is lack of any cooperation between squads.

@Cappo said in Police Support Suggestions:

Wait, are you serious? First of all, let's take Las Venturas, Come-a-lot. Now, you sneak around the SR and see a good amount of criminals. What every cop would do is simply get your packer spawned and park it right behind, so you can sneak behind them and JUST SPAM YOUR NIGHSTICK. So, as you did that, just after the first try, you can get ~100k from arrests. And that's the first try, you can do that until the SR finishes, furthermore, you can use the radio and actually call someone to help you out stopping it. That "strategy" can happen in like, every SR, but it's just way too easy in LS Wilowfied and LV come-a-lot.
So, why do you need more money? How would the money help you out, when your point is that the criminals are way too unballanced? If the whole point is abour the money, well, once again, how would the money help you out getting to be a better cop?
As someone else already stated, ~10 organised cops (which can be your squad) can clear a SR of 20-30 crims with a few strategies. Raiding it, or maybe parking a packer, also the flashbangs are still a thing.
All good as of now, I think I've cleared up the most of the topic, but I gotta admit two things.
First, it actually is difficult stopping a BR or a JB for example, in my opinion, those people that are "deffending" can spam their bullets for ever and not allow ANYONE run by and eventually arrest them, also considering the fact that there are so much criminals and less cops. In my opinion, the Jail and the Banks should be reviewed and a bit improved, as when there are no buddies of your squad to help you out, it actually is difficult stopping it, as there are just trainees around you. So, should be fun if some SAES member comes out with a fresh map, so we can test it out and say if it practically is balanced.
Also, what did you mean "cops life is just repair your vehicle and chase" or something like that. Lol, what? First of all, its well known that the glue got removed, there's no more 4+ criminals on a veh, so if you're alone, patrolling, just chase one criminal, so you can deal with him, taking 2v1 is difficult and it actually should be.
My suggestion for that kind of topics, well, simply play 2 hours as a criminal, get wanted and see what would happen. Not as easy ad you imagine it.

Good, alright but james is not meaning only the money he mean to increase the money to get more players to the police side. 150 players and from all these players are 80% criminals. Yes about the SR you are a bit right but it's still not that's easy to stop the SR. we are mostly all day online and we see what is happening around SA. 15 cops online and only 2-3 cops at SR with 20-30 criminals how can this be possible?

@nicus said in Police Support Suggestions:

Increase the reward in SR & Arresting - okej it's not a bad idea since all the cops are just killing criminals

We are trying to kill them so we decrease the criminals activity in the SR.

Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open - its not easy to find out if someone is camping or not. Let me give you an example - you have 3 friends, you are getting jb'ed. One friend gets arrested so u come back and get him back, this happens next 5 times. How should we react to it? Punish them for that?

Maybe map a different jail? Or Make a different system like to open the prison you need 3 People.

Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair - Our headshot got taken away already. If you look closer into CLO ranks, only Coronel+ has it. To receive Coronel u have to be in CLO for atleast 1.5years+. It's very fair because we had to work for it. CEM is a different story.

alright but it wear nice if the Double weapons is disabled in Jail

Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop - u can get alot of money from just kill-arrest during BR's but lets face the facts, cops are just lazy. I once said by an accident on main chat "TT BR LV", none of 25 online cops cared, 5 of them came to the bank robbery while it was ending.
Only problem i see is lack of any cooperation between squads.

Even if 10 cops came to the BR we still don't have chance against 50 criminals camping and just shooting. Here maybe a different mapping as well for the BR

USE packer spawned and park it right behind, so you can sneak behind them and JUST SPAM YOUR NIGHSTICK. Mr @Cappo are you serious?
you wood not even have chance to drive the packer, imagine when you try to jump on top of the SR. you will be dead in one second.and by the time you respond back to the store robbery ,wood had end in second with so mean criminal.stop the joke and be serious. tell me when you ever seen the lust month police stop SR.probably only in the midnight that don't have criminal.
just see this TIME TODAY 15:52 FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
51 OFFICIAL GANG 52 CRIMINAL PLAYERS AND ONLY 12 OFFICIAL SQUADS 11 POLICE PLAYING
alt text
alt text
alt text

"wood" lmao, I still can't get what does that mean in your sentences, anyways. First, you stated that I couldn't drive the packer, then, you stated that you couldn't walk in, well, make it a bit of a surprise then, maybe? Make sure that you're sneaking in from behind and makes sure that none sees that you're approaching. Use /r and call some other cops, as you quietly park the packer and sneak from behind (I'm taking Las Venturas; Come-A-Lot for example). Once again, when there are that much criminals, I've gotten ~90k just from one jump, just from the first try.

Once again, try actually spawning as a crim to pay attention that it isn't that easy to get down a cop that sneaked onto a SR. It is actually easy, keeping in mind that you have to shoot without actually killing your fellow criminals, because it could be considered as DM, the only target is the actual cop, so you should be quiet good to take down 1 cop that jumped on the roof without taking down any other crims.

Now, why not grouping some some other members of your own squad, or simply try to communicate with the other cops? As if for example 13 cops are organised enough and raid a SR, they can easily take down ~30 criminals, I even partipicated in that kind of a raid, it isn't that difficult if you're organised enough.

"wood" lmao, I still can't get what does that mean in your sentences, anyways. First, you stated that I couldn't drive the packer, then, you stated that you couldn't walk in, well, make it a bit of a surprise then, maybe? Make sure that you're sneaking in from behind and makes sure that none sees that you're approaching. Use /r and call some other cops, as you quietly park the packer and sneak from behind (I'm taking Las Venturas; Come-A-Lot for example). Once again, when there are that much criminals, I've gotten ~90k just from one jump, just from the first try.
Once again, try actually spawning as a crim to pay attention that it isn't that easy to get down a cop that sneaked onto a SR. It is actually easy, keeping in mind that you have to shoot without actually killing your fellow criminals, because it could be considered as DM, the only target is the actual cop, so you should be quiet good to take down 1 cop that jumped on the roof without taking down any other crims.
Now, why not grouping some some other members of your own squad, or simply try to communicate with the other cops? As if for example 13 cops are organised enough and raid a SR, they can easily take down ~30 criminals, I even partipicated in that kind of a raid, it isn't that difficult if you're organised enough.

@Cappo YOU ARE DAYDREAMING OR YOUR BRAIN IS FULL OF FANTASY

Will extra money really fix it? Maybe it will attract a few more trainees in the long run but I dont think these are the people you mention that you wanted to get help from. No matter how large your bank account will get, it wont give the advantages that you seek.

I have said it before and Ill say it again, deregulate the cop side, squads included.

Do you want to know why people dont enjoy the cop side as much? Because they have to deal with a tone of uneccsary rules and pointless restrictions because someone on the helm decided to come up with them for who knows why.

Examples?

It takes a month to get PC from SAPA, do you really think a player wants to spend four weeks of his life to get a broader access to the police side which lets be honest doesnt give you a huge advantage anyway? Yeah I know theres the squad thing intro to PC but then you force them to join an organization over a group spawn.

Whats the difference between a trainee who knows how to RP and a cadet? Oh yeah the cadet got trained for a month.

Another one? Squads restricting their members to offer a bribe, kudos to that one.
You restrict your members who joined your squad to do something that they can do, earn money from it and was given to them because you became official. Why? Because again nobody knows why but the leaders. Its like me starting going after TT members for using /sell, let them do what they want.

I remember people who joined DE back in 2014-2015 telling me they had to run around the base for RP...lol, do you know what I had to do when I joined CLO? I got to enjoy the game.

There are by far more examples if you sit and think about it for a bit.

Ive been in the crim side since 2013, we never had to deal with these pointless regulations, and that problem in the cop side dates all the way from back then.

The more the SAPD, PCD, police groups, squads and the elite cop groups etc. clamp down on forced RP and choke the members with useless and senseless rules that pointlessly restrict their gameplay, dont expect new players to join in numbers or in that matter stay to that side.

People want to play and enjoy the game, not satisfy real police force regulations.

the cops make a lot of money when I played the cops, I quietly earned 2 million in 3 hours of play. The police are stronger than criminals and have an advantage over them. For the police there is the organization of desert eagles, it's like for the CLO criminals