Organization Warehouse

Franklin

Question

I think when a gang hits level 1.. they should have their own warehouse, wherever they choose it to be. So what would they use it for you ask? The gang would actually make their weapons in there.. but I suggest you don't make it so easy.. Like make it a challange.. the better you complete the challange the better the guns are.. Then after you make the guns you store them in the warehouse. The gangs that are drug dealers or have any other roles similiar to these two would also have this. And then the organization would either deal out the guns themselves or call an arms dealer to deal them out.. because I feel like it's unrealistic that arms dealer has unlimited ammo of M4 etc in his pockets(similiar to @Gengar's words in a discord server). This would bring more things to do in the server and it would be a challange to all gangs to be better than others, and we would finally see if Arms Assassins really have the big guns. Please tell me down below what you think about this and also vote. Oh and also.. Arms Dealers won't be able to just do /sell anymore.. and if they did they would have small amount of ammo to sell.. People would be only able to pick up guns from a certain gang's warehouse. The organization could hire the Arms Dealer to deal the guns around, but he wouldn't have infinite ammo in the back pocket, like now.

11 answers to this question

That kind of idea was suggested a bunch of times already. The closest thing to it was on the KATLA project that got paused, in my opinion, due to ego fights.

You can learn more about the (stopped) KATLA project in here: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/news/articles/development-news

Never-the-less, if something like that would ever get added to SAES, and since it demands some bit of work and by the number of times it got suggested, I think we would already have some v 0.0.1 of it live.

@kipt said in Organization Warehouse:

That kind of idea was suggested a bunch of times already. The closest thing to it was on the KATLA project that got paused, in my opinion, due to ego fights.

You can learn more about the (stopped) KATLA project in here: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/news/articles/development-news

Never-the-less, if something like that would ever get added to SAES, and since it demands some bit of work and by the number of times it got suggested, I think we would already have some v 0.0.1 of it live.

I never saw this exact idea being suggested anytime before, could u maybe give me a link of it?

Every organization should have a warehouse. It's a place where they store their stuff. However, there shouldn't be any rule which enforces that, it should be up to organizations themselves if they actually wish to have one, or not. I'm pretty confident that every organization which wishes to have warehouse already has at least one already anyway.
As far as making weapons go, gangs do not make weapons. Gangs which have role of arms dealer are stealing those weapons from poorly guarded military warehouses and places which suffered from recent war and have plenty of weapons left over. Either that, or gangs simply buy weapons they want to sell from black market, corrupted military officials, or directly from factory which makes weapons, if they have someone inside on their payroll.

@kipt forget KATLA. That's not a thing anymore and SAES should be focused on maintaining this server we have. Not on some folktales about perfect server in development.

@Franklin said in Organization Warehouse:

@kipt said in Organization Warehouse:

I never saw this exact idea being suggested anytime before, could u maybe give me a link of it?

https://archive.saesrpg.uk/news/articles/development-news/katla-r121/

For the lazies ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHm-JEuYfSg

@Gengar said in Organization Warehouse:

Every organization should have a warehouse. It's a place where they store their stuff. However, there shouldn't be any rule which enforces that, it should be up to organizations themselves if they actually wish to have one, or not. I'm pretty confident that every organization which wishes to have warehouse already has at least one already anyway.
As far as making weapons go, gangs do not make weapons. Gangs which have role of arms dealer are stealing those weapons from poorly guarded military warehouses and places which suffered from recent war and have plenty of weapons left over. Either that, or gangs simply buy weapons they want to sell from black market, corrupted military officials, or directly from factory which makes weapons, if they have someone inside on their payroll.

@kipt forget KATLA. That's not a thing anymore and SAES should be focused on maintaining this server we have. Not on some folktales about perfect server in development.

Well some gangs like AA.. and HRMC we have a role that actually makes guns.. and we wanna make that more realistic since this is an RPG server.

@Gengar, I know. I just point out that, no matter the number of times such suggestion got suggested ( @.@ ), the closest thing we had to it was on KATLA. I know KATLA ain't a thing anymore, at least on SAES side. Still, to be fair (and again), the amount of work such script demand and the amount of times suggestions like that got made, I don't really think that we'll have such thing live any time soon. I wouldn't mind being wrong on that tho.

Its a good idea but all of us know that we wont get anything, SAES is boring and the game itself is old (i dont say if we get new scripts it change the gameplay fully , no but atleast you will have to do something except sr/br/jb ), we have suggested many good ideas to make SAES better but its need to be scripted and you know scripting is not that easy also some pro guys that scripting irl are getting payed for it. Maybe step by step we will get it :p