Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

alt text
Chapter 1 and episode 5, the last episode of 'Sarah Greenberg' from the 'Black Bullets' organization

"The song is ended, but the melody lingers on."

It was an ordinary day, the 29th of September when Sarah Greenberg woke up and sunk scrolling through her emails until one specific and significant email caught her attention. When she clicked her way into it to find out what it is about she found out that it was not just an email like every other one, it was a threat for her life by an unknown source. Our clever Sarah presumed it was sent by mates of the rivals she murdered from the previous episode, if you followed the episodes you'd assume that too. Sarah didn't take the message too seriously, yet she raised her cautiousness a lot just in case. Sarah kept on her business when later that day she receives a phone call from a blocked number. Surprisingly, it was Angel Marquez, one of the corrupt police officers that were working for her. It was momentarily silent before he told her something that would change her whole perspective about her life, "your life is in serious danger"- Angel Marquez said. Sarah Greenberg nervously hung up the phone and called her friends from the coasts of San Fierro to aid her cross the borders immediately, without any postponement, they said it was fine and told her to wait at the docks of San Fierro for about 10 minutes before she will be picked up, and so she did. Sarah stood there impatiently, worrying for her life, feeling every minute as an entire hour. Our Sarah Greenberg smoked almost a pack due to the stress she was going through, when eventually shots were fired and heard throughout the vicinity, it was probably a shot that missed her but the next shot was fatal, it hit her chest.. The next shot took Sarah Greenberg's breath away, she felt like her lungs were full of oxygen and now they're punctured, letting out heavy and long exhalations while she can barely inhale any oxygen back to her lungs until she eventually felt heavy and collapsed to the ground as if she was a heavy metal object of some sort, I guess this is the feeling of death. She could still barely breathe when she saw a trio walking towards her, each one of them is brandishing a large firearm, two of them with an M24 sniper rifle and one with an M4 with a couple attachments. That's when she knew she's done for, this is the last day of her life but she tried to smile, it was a faint smile.. a smile that turned very shortly into a smile that was dripping blood all over the place. The trio took ahold of her body and threw it in the backseats of their car, making their way to Bone County... That's where they buried her, dishonorably spraying her body with their assault rifles, turning it almost into a strainer due to the bullets penetration from their automatic rifles. That is where Sarah's life ends alongside with this thrilling chapter..

That's all for this season on 'Sarah Greenberg' from the 'Black Bullets' organization, I hope you all enjoyed reading it, I genuinely promise to provide you another interesting season in a bit so stay tuned, turn on your post notifications and I'll see you all in the next one!

Special thanks to the OOC and IC participants of the roleplay:-
@Curny - Sarah Greenberg, the main character of this story.
@Lorch - Harold Joseph, one of the trio that assassinated Sarah Greenberg.
@NarcoS - Harry Jackson, one of the trio that assassinated Sarah Greenberg.
@BurakO - Camilo Cienfuegos, one of the trio that assassinated Sarah Greenberg.
@LAPD_Spanish_VEN - Angel Marquez, the corrupt police officer who warned Sarah Greenberg.

Screenshots of the occurence:
:::
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Dear readers,
I'm looking for some sophisticated roleplayers to take part in the next season, hit me up whenever you like, I'm always up for a little bit of RP.

alt text

'The Black Bullets organization' - Chapter 2 - Episode 1 - Ivan Ikovich

Sarah Greenberg's Memorial
alt text

30/09/2020

I'm thrilled to introduce a new character to you, Ivan Ikovich. Ivan Ikovich is one of Sarah's best friends, a mate from within her oganization - 'The Black Bullets'. Ivan is a russophone in his mid-twenties, bearing a bunch of tattoos that affiliate him with the 'Black Bullets' organization. To make everything clear for you, Sarah's corpse was found. It was found in Bone County, exactly where her shooters buried her. A traditional funeral took place in the funeral home of Los Santos, the entire underworld was there to pay her the respect she deserved, they named her the queen of San Fierro after all. Anyways let's cut to the chase, this morning, Ivan Ikovich gathered a bunch of his friends who were and still are well-known in the criminal underworld and made his way to Sarah's grave for the second time for another tradition, it is called the "pouring one out for your homies" tradition.alt text They got to her grave and each one of them in their turn, have made a speech before pouring a bottle of some expensive whiskey on her grave.alt text The quartet left the sad scene and drove their way to a barren and secluded bar to discuss their plans for the next move, with some good drinks of course.alt textIvan Ikovich knew deeply in his mind that Sarah's ending might turn into a new beginning for him. And that's where this episode ends, yet expect to read a thrilling episode in the next one, I can assure you that. To be continued..

Special thanks to the OOC and IC participants of the roleplay:-
@Curny - Ivan Ikovich, the main character of this story.
@Malicious - Jose Cortez, one of Ivan's associates and business partners.
@SniperLyfe - Hector Cortez, Jose's brother and Ivan's associate.
@NarcoS - Jerry Newton, one of Ivan's business partners.

Some more screenshots of the occurence:
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Dear readers,
I'm looking for sophisticated roleplayers to take part in the next episodes, hit me up anytime, I'm always up for a little bit of RP.

alt text

'The Black Bullets organization' - Chapter 2 - Episode 2 - Ivan Ikovich

"Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences"

01/10/2020

It's the first day of October, Ivan is furious.. Ivan is furious about a thing that bothers him for a while now.. Sarah's death. Ivan Ikovich and his fellas Hector and Jose Cortez went downtown for a cruise in their RS7 when they eventually notice another RS7 driven by a duo, just like the one their rivals have in possession, the same rivals that are responsible for Sarah's murder. Ivan identified an opportunity.. an opportunity for their revenge, it was just the right time. They followed them around on the barren streets of San Fierro at this hours and waited for the right time to act. When Ivan was sure it was them, he slammed the gas pedal and went for an overtake in order to block their way forward. Ivan and his friends quickly concealed their faces with a mask they hid under their seats and hastily got out of their car, brandishing their CZ pistols. The duo immediately raised their hands up in fear, soaked up in sweat.. They knew how this one ends, and our Ivan predicted that a bit earlier. Ivan paced toward an individual and aimed his firearm at the back of his head before pulling a trigger that ended that one individual's life right in place. He then scooted to the other individual, sending a shot straight into his cranium, penetrating the back of his brain. Jose got a hold of their car and followed Ivan to a secluded district, far away from the population in order to get rid of the evidence. And that's how this one ends.. stay tuned for the next one folks! To be continued..

Special thanks to the OOC and IC participants of this roleplay:-
@Curny - Ivan Ikovich, the main character of this story.
@Malicious - Jose Cortez, Ivan's associate and business partner.
@SniperLyfe - Hector Cortez, Jose's brother and Ivan's associate.
@Lorch - Joseph Harold, one of the murdered individuals in this episode.
@NarcoS - Harry Jackson, one of the murdered indivduals in this episode.

Screenshots of the occurence:
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Dear readers,
I'm looking for sophisticated roleplayers to take part in the upcoming episodes, hit me up anytime!