Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

alt text

@Cappo said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Media

:::

alt text
Partipicants: Alex and me.
alt text
It was late afternoon, as I opened my eyes and found myself in the middle of the SAP cave. I was just sitting on the couch, near the fire that was keeping me warm during my sleep. As I managed to slowly get on my feet, I quickly reminded myself that I had a quiet tough night... a pirate celebration that lasted all night and also some parts of the morning. The smell of rum was all around, although, I was used to that... we all were.
alt text
In a few minutes, till I felt that I'm at least close to being sober, I managed to check out our ammo's storage, as I was planning to buy some brand new guns for my fellow pirates. As I opened it, I was quiet surprised, we were lacking of Combat Shotguns, grenades, sawed-offs, M5s and also snipers.
alt text
Of course, I had a solution for that. I managed to call a member of one of the gangs that we are close with, as I know that they are the right person I could trust to do some business with. The person accepted the call in almost immediately, he was well organised and precise, he noted down everything that I said and told me that in less than an hour he'll be in front of the cave with a sick amount of guns.
alt text
Oh, no!
An hour has passed... Another 15 minutes have passed, the person wasn't accepting the phone calls. I got in front of the cave, always having my deagle with me, as I had a bad feeling about it... I knew that something bad happened. After another 15 minutes, the person has arrived with a nice Huntley, as what got my attention in no time was how nicely fixed it was, the tires were obviously new, the bumpers were also changed...
alt text
I had my Picador prepared, as it was easier for me to transport the heavy boxes down to the inside of the cave. I managed to quickly get to work with the boxes and move them from his Huntley to my Picador. While doing that, I noticed a few marks on his Huntley, I was quiet sure they happened, because of bullets...
alt text
Even though I'm a person that talks less, as I let my actions talk instead, I managed to ask what happened and why he was late... What I heard after that got me definitely impressed. The person apologized for that, although, he nicely explained that he had some troubles with the cops, but he managed to deal with all of them in a nice way that obviously made them give up from following him.
alt text
As I was done, I managed to drive my Picador down inside the cave, I allowed the person to follow me inside, I even offered him rum, but he managed to decline, due to the fact that he'll have to drive after he's done. I kept doing my thing and as I got ready in a few minutes, the person managed to assure me that the guns that are in the boxes are top quality with a picture of him testing them. I smilled and glanced over at it.
alt text
I hapily nodded, closed the little storage that was for the newest guns and left the picador there, as I was sure that some of my pirates will move it away any time soon. I paid to the person for the amazing efforts to get the guns here, as well as for the quality.
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
~[I]~(#fa5103,#fa5103,#fa5103,#fa5103) was sitting on the beach, and a friend of mine called me. He asked me to meet. I gave him my location, so he hurried and came to me.
d
d
d
~[H]~(#fa5103)e told me I want some drugs I accepted his request but the midwife was 20,000 we headed to the place of drugs
d
d
~[I]~(#fa5103) asked him to wait outside while I went to the place of drugs to bring it to him
d
d
~[I]~(#fa5103) brought the drugs and put them in his car. After this he gave me the agreed amount. We shook hands and thanked me for his help.
alt text
alt text
alt text
~[P]~(#fa5103)articipants : @The-Best1
alt text

@Cappo said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Media:

alt text

alt text
As my day was full with tasks, I managed to keep an eye on the cave and don't go outside, due to the fact that I was quiet tired... for now. In the meanwhile, as I was doing my thing in the cave, mostly resting, drinking and doing business by the incoming calls, I manage to check the storage of drugs that we currently have. It's not a big deal, though, it's usually enough for us to. Considering the fact that we are well known with stealing and working nicely with guns, we had to have some other material to keep us... chill. So, I noticed that our storage is quiet empty, so I decided to call one of the gang members that we've been doing some great business with. As they picked up the call, I offered to do exchange, we offer our guns, as long as we get their best drugs. It's a well known that the gang works amazingly with drugs and guns, but I was sure that they couldn't say no to some pirates guns.

alt text
alt text
alt text

Of course, the call was short, yet long enough to settle everything. In the meanwhile, I managed to prepare some top quality guns that my pirates managed to conquer
alt text

As I prepared some boxes, full of guns and bullets, ready for use, I got them in my Alpha to transport them in an easier way from the insides of the cave.
alt text

As everything was done, I managed to patiently wait in front, having my Alpha on side. After a few minutes, the person managed to come
alt text

Without talking too much, the person opened the trunk and allowed me to have a nice look at the drugs that he prepared. I had no doubts that it's by far one of the best they had, but I just wanted to make sure. Then, I managed to start picking the boxes and getting them in the Admiral's trunk, once again, for easier transport.
alt text
alt text
alt text

Then, as I did my thing, the person started picking up the boxes from the Admiral to his well looking Huntley, as in a bit, he was ready
alt text
alt text

After all that, I managed to take out a bottle of one of the best rums that we, the pirates of SA had, as I wanted to show how thankful we are for doing business with such precise guys.
alt text

Once we were done, the person appreciated my little present, he went his way, so I managed to drive the Alpha, that had the boxes with drugs inside, inside the cave. There, I placed the boxes and made sure that everything's alright
alt text
alt text

Once I got finished that, I parked my Alpha in front and just chilled around the cave...
alt text