Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

^[alt text]

'The Black Bullets organization' - Ivan Ikovich - Episode 11

^["Forming Trust"]
^[alt text]

The following RP scenario is text-based, so I'd recommend reading the chat in the screenshots if you want to be filled in with the scene.

Ivan Ikovich woke up to another day in the life of a king in the arms industry. He called his friend 'Jose' to come over and have some coffee with him per usual, to see how they plan their day. The duo spent a hour of talking before a phonecall popped on Ivan's screen. He picked it up to find that it was an African American named Eric, he introduced himself briefly before they arranged a meeting down in Los Santos. The duo dressed up formally before they got in Ivan's fancy Audi and began driving to the point. When they reached about halfway of the destination, Ivan got an SMS to his burner phone, detailing the content of the shipment. Ivan then drove to one of their stash points in a barren village around Los Santos and stuffed his car with the firearms that the client Eric ordered. Minutes later, after reaching the meeting spot, they found Eric next to a cargo van of some sort. The trio then made the exchange, Eric gave them the money in return for the firearms. They had a small general talk regarding their business and future supplements, then suddenly sirens were heard around the vicinity so they had to dash and leave the spot.. To be continued..

And that's where this episode ends, leave a like if you genuinely liked it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Stay tuned for the next one!

Special thanks to the OOC and IC participants of this scenario:
@Curny - 'Ivan Ikovich', the protagonist in this story.
@PaiN500 - 'Jose Hernandez', Ivan's friend and business partner.
@hessan210 - 'Eric Lynn Wright' - the client, representing @Niggaz-wit-Attitudes.

Screenshots of the occurence:
:::
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

Dear readers, I would like to thank you for spending your time reading this thoroughly. I'm looking for sophisticated roleplayers to take part in my next RP episodes. Hit me up if you're interested!