ScreenShot*:

:::

alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

'The Black Bullets organization' - Chapter 2 - Episode 10 - Ivan Ikovich

"Ivan's brave espionage act."

The following RP scenario is text-based, so I'd recommend reading the chat in the screenshots if you want to be filled in with the scene.

Where can I start? I can start off by saying "it was the 24th of January.." blah blah blah, like every ordinary story. But the narrator of this specific story, has to be mad as a bag of ferrets in order to write it down without getting goosebumps from head to toe. So get yourself some popcorn and sit down, you'll need it..
Ivan Ikovich, "man in suit" they called him, known to be a member of the 'Black Bullets' organization, woke up to a very special morning.. morning of thoughts, morning of deeds.. He brushed his teeth before his phone rang out of nowhere. When Ivan picked the call, it was an individual with distorted voice on the other line. The individual on the other line claimed to be one of the higher-ups in the 'Black Bullets' organization. Ivan at first, couldn't understand what it was about until the censored individual gave him an offer he can not refuse, or assigned a mission to him.. in other words. The very clandestine mission was to kidnap one of the loyal members of 'Arms Assassins' for an unknown reason.
The duo hung up. Ivan then went to his rented apartment in San Fierro and began preparing a plan. Meanwhile a couple of his associates, worked on changing Ivan's identity and issued him a total new identity by changing his name to 'Bradley Stewart', and changed his age including addresses etc.
Once everything was ready and prepared, Ivan aka Bradley geared up and went on his mission and somehow managed to get himself into the organization of 'Arms Assassins'.
Our protagonist got close to the target, 'Maraz Ali', and became friends with them. Maraz trusted Ivan/Bradley like he never trusted anyone else. After a long run with the target and getting close with them, Ivan found an opportunity and figured it was the right moment to execute the mission so he gave Maraz a phonecall and called him over to a fast food restaurant in Los Santos. The duo dined and chatted a little, casually, as in every other day and returned to Ivan's car. Maraz asked from Ivan to drop him off at a secluded and barren underground parking lot.. Ivan dropped him off and returned a few minutes after, to Maraz's surprise.. yet he didn't come barehanded.. he came back aiming a fully automatic rifle at Maraz's head, nicely asking him to get in his car..
When Maraz got into Ivan's car, Ivan slammed the gas pedal and drove themselves into a haunted-looking building at East Los Santos. Maraz then figured it was all a set up and Ivan confessed his B~B membership. Maraz was then in utter shock, he never expected such a thing to happen.. Especially from a close friend like Ivan.. To be continued..
Now this is where this story ends, sorry for leaving you all in such suspense! I ensure you I'll be back with a continuing episode. Leave a like only if you guys genuinely liked it and make sure to follow me if you want to read more of these!

Special thanks to the OOC and IC participants of this scenario:
@Curny - 'Ivan Ikovich', or 'Bradley Stewart' in this episode, the protagonist in this story.
@ANARCHY - 'Maraz Ali', the target.

Screenshots of the occurence:
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Dear readers, I would like to thank you for spending your time reading this thoroughly. I'm looking for sophisticated roleplayers to take part in my next RP episodes. Hit me up if you're interested!

alt text
***Event *** : #818
Date : 26/01/21
Event Type : LMS
Prize : $1.000.000
LWS: @alex0107
Winner: @Immortal
ScreenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text