Describtion:

@Manny said in The Company | Activity Feed:

alt text
Roleplay: #395
Gangs participating: Black~Bullets
Participants: @Bodo420
Roleplay Story:

• Making deals with gangs:
    I woke up in a regular morning drank some coffee and went to watch some TV. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 am, the time were i was told to take some of our weapons and take them to Black~Bullets. So i got to work, i moved downstairs and got in a boxville and made my way to our warehouse in Las Venturas called ''Twin Factories'' I parked up near the garage opening, loaded up the guns in the trunk and started my way now to Black~Bullets base where i was told, there would be someone waiting for me. I arrived at the destination safe without any incidents. There was a Black~Bullets member waiting there and his name was Bodo, we made our deal as quickly as possible, he checked out the 4 boxes of ammunition and loaded them in his van. After the trade was done i got back into my vehicle and drove away back to our base awaiting my next duty.

Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt textEvent Number 555
Type of Event: Cage fight
LWS(s): @colo
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner(s): @ahron
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/MmGWPdN

Event Number 556
Type of Event: Parkour
LWS(s): @colo
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner(s): @versace
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/wLrMxnA

alt text

'Black Bullets' RP alongside 'The Company' gang.

Chapter 1 and episode 1 of 'Sarah Greenberg' from the 'Black Bullets' organization

"Smuggled goods"

Hot days of September, it is the 17th of the month. Sarah Greenberg, one of the women that you hear of but never get to see. She had been offered a deal that no one would ever refuse, with the amount of cash involved, trust me you wouldn't let it slip from your hands as well.
'The smuggle of the year', people named it. Sarah organized everything with zero suspicion from the authorities of Los Santos. Sarah got onto her ship and called the buyer for a very clandestine meeting in a really barren part of the ocean. Ryan Beasly from 'The Company' has arrived in his helicopter, after being told to make sure nobody tails him to the place. With his arrival, Sarah Greenberg from the 'Black Bullets' organization rushed into business in order to get it done the quickest she can, every second matters in such case. She showed him the container with a really large variety of arms, of all kinds. Sarah received her payment and they both scattered from the area, happier than ever.

Gentlemen, that's all for this episode.
Stay posted for the next episode of 'Sarah Greenberg' from the 'Black Bullets' organization.

OOC and IC participants:
@Curny - Sarah Greenberg, the supplier.
@Leonard - Ryan Beasly, the buyer of the goods. from 'The Company'.

Screenshots of the occurence:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Dear readers,
I'm down for RP anytime, hit me up whenever you like.