ESO

alt text
@nulgath said in Navy Malistrip ~ Media center:

^[ alt text ]

^[Roleplay #64 : All Good ]

alt text

^[ Navy Malistrip: @NulGath ]

^[Black~Bullets. : @Beckham ]

Story: i was at the base. i wanted to go to a gun store. to check our stock .I didn't find any stocks. I called someone who sell good weapons. He told me to come to the base of the Black~Bullets. I took my car and went to it. When I got there, I found him waiting. I entered the base and we talked after he told me that he wanted drugs too, and since we have a large stock, I agreed to that. So I took a check of weapons and tried them and then we took enough stocks and put them in the car. We went to our base and showed him the drugs. and he liked it and wanted about the same price of the weapons that I took from him and then put him in his car and he went

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
@Lincoln said in Navy Malistrip ~ Media center:

alt text

^[ Roleplay #67 | Assasination | @Beckham BB & NavM ]

As I was counting the money, I noticed there was a few thousand dollars short which was also the case last week. As I was responsible for the cash, I couldn't imagine what would've happened to me if I didn't notice this, hence I decided to report it to Abdul Rasaq. So said so done, I phoned Rasaq real quick and told him about the situation. Apparently he was already aware and was notified that we were being stolen from. Rasaq didn't want to go into detail and told me to meet him at our ship. I decided not to ask too much and immediately drove towards the said location. As I arrived I found Rasaq already waiting for me. As usual Rasaq didn't waste any chance and immediately came down to business. He told me about one of the boss woman who is supposed to take care of the prostitutes was slowly stealing money from us which she has been doing for quite a while now. We didn't notice due to the success of our businesses both the drug qat and the weapons we been selling and her only keeping back a few thousands. Rasaq to take care of her and that he didn't care about the few thousands she been stealing.

Without hesitation, I phoned a friend of mine I did business with last week. His organization was offering mercenary services and I asked him to take her out. But first we setup a meeting for all the details. We met up not far from our ship, where again I was the one to arrive late as my companion was already waiting. Quickly gave him the details and he named his price of 5000$. As money was not a problem, I threw around 2k to him and told him the second part would be paid after the assasination was done. My rope was to lure her to a bus station east Las Venturas where then my companion would do his part assassinating her. Everything went as planned. Phoned her to meet up at the said bis station to deliver the cash her prostitutes made. Without questioning she agreed upon.

2 hours later my phone rang, it was the assasin. He told me the mission was accomplished and all went as planned. However the shot might not have been fatal and cops were quickly on the scene so he had no time to check. Without certainty no cash was going to be paid. As we both agreed I sent him to the hospital to double check in case..

Album : https://imgur.com/a/oXB32Mp