Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

alt text
@Lorch said in Hell Soldiers | Roleplay Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #53
Ammu nation Opportunity
it was a good evening though , it began with a call from the local Criminal sources i have in Los santos informing me about a very precious ammu nation motherfucking high quality modern weapons delivery heading to Los santos this afternoon from Las venturas ! so i got really excited about it homie , for real man ! an opportunity like this cant be missed like that , so i called a dude who can be up for the big shot , we met at the bar , had couple drinks and explained the whole plan about the big guns load heading here , so he agreed and we went with my truck to the highway to wait for him to come out and then we block him out and get it right away ! so , it went exactly as we planned nigga , like really good , no disturbing , all went great , we caught the patriot , we aimed at his head and told him to open that damn trunk to see the motherfucking load man , all kinds of guns , perfect and factory new , so i picked all of it on my truck's trunk while my homie was aiming at him , so we made a little deal with him to cover our big hit here , we gave him a cut of money as a reward so he wont leak the whole shit here and cops wont chase us in whole San Andreas ! we let him go and run with his life , before leaving , we exploded the truck to clear any evidence of the whole thing here and to be safe , however , we got back to Los santos , to a good spot where we split the load of guns we just had between me and my bro , we shaked hands and kept our heads down
Participants: @Bangas and @Beckham
Screenshots taken during the roleplay: https://imgur.com/a/ovukGNW

alt text
alt text
Event number: 433

Event type: Attackers vs Defenders !

Prize(s): 2.000.000

LWS Helper(s): @KARIM

Winner(s): @Manny , @Hero , @buraco , @Versace , @ItzMoha , @Remp05 , @Beckham , @Witti and other 3 that i can't remember their name .

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/gRIgGkc

alt text