Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

alt text
alt text
Roleplay number: #203
Title: ~The perfect deal~
Participants: @Trap @Beckham
~[Screenshots with the explanation]~(orange,orange): When I was guarding the base because it's my turn I got a call from The~Company it was about selling drugs to them. They need it in for a party I think they won in a turf so I called ''Beckham" to come guard the base explaining him the reason and I got my car to got to their base. I found him waiting for me to continue the deal, we talked about the RP what type of stuff he needs and how much he need then I showed him drugs he was surprised to see that much and that quality of drugs . So Mr.Trap paid me after he got Drugs so I took my money and come back to base and found ''Beckham'' still guarding

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/7qtI3xm

alt text
alt text
Roleplay number: #204
Title: ~ ~[Drugs Exchange]~(maroon,maroon,maroon)~
Participants: @Hetler @Trap
~[Screenshots with the explanation]~(orange,orange): Blcak~Bullets and The~Company
~[Story]~(green,green): It's a great day, full of happiness and straights, I decided me and Hetler to do something useful which make an advantage and plus for the gang and actually for both of us as well, We took our car 'Admiral' and we went to ThC basement at Tierre Robada , We picked up all the requirements and we went, After that travel from the two city's and luckily we found some ThC members chilling and smoking at their base, We entered the base and they welcomed us, they knew that we are going to make a great deal which approved by both sides, We took out the drugs from the vehicle trunk and I showed them the quality of the weed we offer, therefore they are offering another type of drugs which it's cocaine, My gangmate whispered in my ear that we are in need of cocaine for the income party's So we agreed after continuing further instructions and we ended up the deal with the approval of both gangs.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/ECXCsGg

alt text
alt text
Roleplay number: #205
Title:~[~Kidnap to live~]~(maroon,maroon)
Participants: @Trap @Beckham @DocPizza
Screenshots with the explanation:~[Blcak~Bullets and The~Company]~(silver)
Story:~[I was driving around San Fierro smoking weed, suddenly, Someone called me on my cell phone, It was a man fromThe~Company, It's a gang based in Tierre Robada, so I wonder about the reason for the call, I answered and it was a guy who needs help in an urgent thing, So I took my car after verifying all the needs and requirements and I quit San Fierro going to their base at Tierre Robada, there I found few of them waiting for me patiently to start the deal, So they welcomed me and we went inside their base in a secret room to continue our talk there without any issues or Information leaks, It was one of the most unexpected requests from ThC, they called me to kidnap one of the heads of Drug dealer's, which it was really unexpected from my side, but I think there is true and verified reason that makes ThC kidnapp someone, So we end up the deal and they gave me some instructions and pieces of Information about his location/house, So directly, I took my car and I went to the pointed place to continue the operation, after that, I get inside his house carefully and I started the true further steps, I threated him with my weapon to go out the home and get in the car, he was afraid so directly he obeyed all the given orders, So after that I called back ThC that he's with me so they told me that our meeting location will be at Bone country, In a rural area, so I went there, After that, they talked to the Drug dealer's head but suddenly, I relised that one of them took a pistol from his back and shot him in his head to end up the deal giving me a great amount of money!]~(#FF4500)~
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/VviA6KV

alt text
14/05/2020 Camels LV BR 8/8

:::

Spoiler Text

14/05/2020 Camels SF BR 8/8

Spoiler Text

Online Activity :