Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

all text
all text
I got a message from Mr. James earlier this evening. Mr. James mentioned a traffic cop in the message. He said traffic police were constantly checking a garage belonging to Mr James. Mr James, stores drugs in the garage's warehouse and distributes them on the streets of Las Venturas, said they were quite troubled by the situation. Because any trace the traffic cop could find would have filled the warehouse with cops. I said I'd take care of the situation.
all text
The next day I started investigating the traffic police. His Name Is Denis Denver.I found out he was a member of the San Andreas Interceptors. Then I did some more research and went out and started watching him. He leaves his house at 8 a.m., gets in his car and patrols until 12 p.m. It operates the los Santos-Las Venturas roadblock from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. He then returns home to eat pizza from Clucking Bell. It was too much of a risk for me to kill him in front of the Clucking Bell because there were too many houses around.
all text
The next day I went to the place where he did a roadblock in the evening. I slowly drove past the roadblock with my car and i looked around as I passed. It was a good spot for me to have so many mountains around. There were no houses or other residential areas in sight. I could have gone up into the mountains and killed him with my sniper rifle. After I got out of the checkpoint, I went down the back roads into the mountains. I found a good spot where I could kill him, and I was positioned there.
all text
I waited about 1 hour for the traffic to drop. Then, as the clock approached 9 p.m., the barricades began to be lifted. It was a good opportunity for me. I put a silencer on my sniper rifle and put a huge scope on it. I shot him in the throat with 1 bullet and killed him. Then I left quickly and informed Mr. James.

~[Black ~Bullets. ~Agent.99~]~(#ff5100)

Hello my dear camels :3 Keep up your good work, it's great and so relieving, to still see you stand strong and active! It'll be a pleasure to see you ingame :)

all text
@fenter said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay number: #202
Title: A deal gone wrong
Participants: @Franklin @Nexroth
Screenshots with the explanation: We were sitting, and chillin' in the base. And then suddenly we got a phone call from an unknown person. and he said that he wants to buy guns from us, and he gave us an address to meet. then we went to this address and we found a white man, with his hummer. and we parked our van. and then started talking. he asked us about our guns, and the prices. Then he tested our guns and he liked it. But! when Franklin turned around to get the goods, the man shot frank in his leg, then he tried to shot me. But he couldn't shot me. Then he escaped away, and I took Franklin to the hospital, and after weeks Franklin recovered. Then we had conversation. Then we headed to man's house. and Then we started shooting him, Franklin shot him above his heart. And we took revenge, and took our weapons, which he stole them.

Screenshots:
:::

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

:::