Electric car

JoGe

Question

Time to evolve in saes too ! I would like to see electrical car ( Maybe with tesla model? ) And with this car you dont have to visit fuel stations at all, because it would charge when its not in use. So it would basicly charge when its stored in disk for some time.
Car shouldnt have engine sounds either. And like real electrical cars, it would have very good acceleration.

"Electrical cars didnt exist in 90's" ? Well here is my opinion ;
I think everyone can agree that electrical car was as real as the jetpack in 90's since both of them were capable to go few hundreds meters. Sure they were and still are very expensive and jetpack is/was mainly used for military so i think electrical car in the server should be really expensive like super-gt and bullet so only rich people can use it.Notice that jet pack is only example. (Facts behind this ; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_automobile & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_pack)

14 answers to this question

@Ramby Well ofc developers can think some other way to charge it. My point is that it would be cool if there is possibility to use electrical car instead of regular one. Electrical car has its own benefits. Im not a modder but i believe that there already exists tesla models and it would be cool. Maybe Flash can be replaced because it already has related name :D

@Bone I agree but there wasnt really fully working jetpack too in 90's so why would electrical car be so different ? There was prototypes already for both, and if i remember correctly electrical car was first car ever existed ofc it wasnt anything like tesla but you got my idea. Also @ guys whos answering "no" to poll, please write why, maybe it would make this suggestion work better if you have an idea.

@Bone
In 1828, nyos Jedlik, a Hungarian who invented an early type of electric motor, created a tiny model car powered by his new motor
And as you can see (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_pack) jet packs in those days just flight like few meters. so it wasnt nothing like in gta.

Edit:
And btw i think everyone can agree that electrical car was as real as the jetpack in 90's since both of them were capable to go few hundreds meters. Sure they were and still are very expensive and jetpack is/was mainly used for military so i think electrical car in the server should be really expensive like super-gt and bullet so only rich people can use it.

@Bone said in Electric car:

don't think tesla was even near creation in the time server plays at.

I do like the idea but afaik mods such as Tesla or any other modern electric car is not fitting the environment GTA is at ) 80's,early 90's

that's why we have a 2015 ford mustang as alpha, a 2010s dodge charger as police car, mid 2000s lamborghini as turismo

@Odorian said in Electric car:

@Bone said in Electric car:

don't think tesla was even near creation in the time server plays at.

I do like the idea but afaik mods such as Tesla or any other modern electric car is not fitting the environment GTA is at ) 80's,early 90's

that's why we have a 2015 ford mustang as alpha, a 2010s dodge charger as police car, mid 2000s lamborghini as turismo

if you have read what is mentioned those vehicles which don't suit the environment within the game are slowly being replaced quit drinking vodka mens!