[Discussion]Gang Robs

MatizZ

Hello, as title says, this post about Gang Robs . What i want to say is what about to bring back gang robs? Yeah i know and all of you knows its a big war between gangs, many reports,hate and shit behaviors. Maybe we can fix it somehow and add it back? It was fun to be honestly , i remember 2014-2015 ,also when i was VA , it was nice memories... I think old UE guys still remember that big war between B~B xDD . UE,MMC,BS, vs B~B,HS & RDMC. Not only this ofc and many others wars.

Every gang had a tactic how to defend their safe , like their gang's heart xD or how to attack this gang and who and where stay in which position :D .
My idea is bring GRs back , i mean i want all gangs to be in GRs. GR system (script) still on server but not all gangs have a safe. Some gang have quit from it like we B~B have quited from it long time ago, yeah because almost all gangs quit from it and we also decided to quit from GRs but we still have safe in our base.
These days turfing and bank robbing are boring i think. Yeah there still fights for banks xd, challange like cracking race xd. but it also boring. Maybe im wrong and GRs will get more hates. Its just suggestion and i want hear your opinions. It was fun for me and my friends even when we lose.
And maybe make a new system like gang that just get lvl2 cant be in GRs bcz they are new in business but if they sure they are ready to be in , leader can request to be in. But a gang that lvl3 must be in GRs and defend their safe !
And also cracking these days is ez (not from trainer ofc xD) as i remember there is 7m on GR crack pad.
As i said i want hear your opinions, lets think together and decided something.

Here is old pic from our successful GR , old but gold xD :D
alt text

P.S. dunno if this is right section for this... anyways.

I think here admins cant do nothing , script is here on the server , working but only gangs and gang leaders with HQ team should decide.
Yeah it will turn in big war with shits and hates , what i want is to make it without hates, ofc its imposible. If you lose just say "ggwp" and go on you can take revanche and win .

The resource is still live but no one uses it.

I'm not sure at the moment, but TT doesn't even have a safe in their base since 2015-2016. To be fair, I don't think O has one either.

That said, it's up to the gang themselves.

@MatizZ said in [Discussion]Gang Robs:

If you lose just say "ggwp" and go on you can take revanche and win.

'Just' losing was never the problem with GR. Was all the bullshit around it. Such as trash talking, anim abuse, spawn killing, spawn blocking, GRing while a gang was hosting a BR, fuck knows what else.

So yhaaaa, if a gang wish to resume the GR thing, I think they're free to do it.

It's already separated like 1 or 2 years ago, isn't? I think we should make GRs not so strict, we can think it like turfs. I dont mean allow spawn kills, nades and anims... no .
Maybe instead of stealing money in GRs , gangs will steal points? each GR 300 points for example . As you see @Ikzelf 's suggestion >https://saesrpg.uk/topic/2489/g-s-leaderboards
Leaderboards will show which gang has many points like: 1st: Agang - 2500p 2nd: Bgang - 2000p 3rd: Cgang -1000p and etc. Every 1 or 2 months leaderboards will refresh from start. It also helps GM to see which gang activity/inactive.
Yeah it also need to be scripted ik
We can think how to improve it.

@Kain Yeah i think it will be fair , for now we have 8 lvl 5 gangs and 3 lvl4 gangs. As @kipt let them grow some balls from the start, but also i remember while i was VA(lvl2 gang) we was rekting lvl5-lvl4 gangs those times. Lower level doesnt mean they are low in skills, its all about tactics and base mapping. i think. As i said cracking is easy these days, i think a lvl2 gang even have like 3-4 crackers. We can make just like this - a lvl 2 gang that just got a base/spawn they are not ready to be in GRs maybe 1 month or 1-2 weeks is enough for them, to understand that they are an official gang with BRs,GRs,Turfs abilities.

Gang Robs are shit. What fun in there in getting robbed every 4AM when 2 members are just casually playing the game? Forcing it would just be a big 'Fuck you' against casually people who aren't here to have constant war but also want to do other activities.

Yes, gang robs are a nice idea but it does not work out in the current state.

@Ikzelf said in [Discussion]Gang Robs:

Gang Robs are shit. What fun in there in getting robbed every 4AM when 2 members are just casually playing the game? Forcing it would just be a big 'Fuck you' against casually people who aren't here to have constant war but also want to do other activities.

Yes, gang robs are a nice idea but it does not work out in the current state.

Not to mention that few gang bases are impossible to GR. I don't see that forcing gangs to GR is a decent idea

I'm against the idea of being forced to gangrob for obvious reasons regarding the dramas, rage-reports and others factors mentioned before by others users. It should be up to people whether they want to gang rob or not.

However, a re-work of the script could be interesting ;)