(Suggestion) Voice Chat Ingame.

Faysal

Question

Well, It's my first suggestion and I hope that my English is clear enough so you guys can understand me and then answer.
As you all know SAES:RPG is a server based on Role-Playing which is act like it's in real life. So, I've been watching lately a lot of RP videos specially GTA 5 ones because the graphic is so awesome and the way the RP works makes the game real enough. I've noticed a lot of things that they have and we don't have like: Food / Water / Level.. And the main thing is the voice chat. They communicate with voice chat. I really recommend you guys to check some of those videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oopwcGU8AQ&list=PLkIGJ7Ljv6Yxz6vzkWUScl8pG_7nnm8mm) or (https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteStudioEdits/videos).
So, I thought that voice chat is only available for GTA 5. But yesterday, while I was watching youtube I saw that video (It's a part of a series): (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMrWa8HG7Q&t=652s) As you can see there is a voice chat in this MTA server! And at that time the idea came to my mind to make this topic and ask the HQ team and admins why not like to do this if it's possible?
Why should we have a voice chat in SAES ?
1- The voice chat will make people enjoy doing RolePlays. Some are lazy enough to type.
2- The RolePlays will become more easier so people can do it fast. Some hates to RP because //Example: they may get arrested while they are typing (If it's an RP between a wanted crim and a cop).
3- People will know each other better and enjoy the game more, because they can like troll others using the voice chat and laugh about it.
4- Not only the voice chat will make the game more realistic and people more active. It will make the server it self more famous because the players can record and enjoy their time then post it on youtube like a lot of people does (VIEWS !!) Because watching a guy who only type is boring.
5- Basically it's the best thing to have in SAES.
Why Shouldn't we have Voice chat in SAES?
1-Well, to be honest in my opinion I think like when there's an event and a lot of people join it and talk at the same time it will be a mess (Can't hear each other / get bugged maybe..)
2-People will take it too far and it will cause some personal problems (Racism)
I personally think that those 2 reasons are really nothing comparing them to the good reasons and having a Voice Chat Ingame will be so cool.
What About You? What Do You Think About Voice Chat?
Thanks for reading :D

14 answers to this question

In my opinion, it's a go no, as you mentioned why it shouldn't be in the server, cause simply it will be ear rape, also, it will make the server laggy as hell, and we have Discord/TS3 and we can use that, if players want to ofc, so this is basically useless.

@Skerdi said in (Suggestion) Voice Chat Ingame.:

Would you like to have ppl around that scream and shout our stupid things for no reason? Lets take an example that a 8 year old logs in and starts to scream and insult everyone? This will be a mess

That's why I said it may be not the perfect idea but if you take a look on other RP server who have that voice chat system you will notice that they use it in a good way.