Donation: Zebronel (Amount 30.00 GBP)

Zebronel

This is an automated post

TXN ID: 71966191YC164871W

Donation: 30.00 GBP

Requested rewards: No Vehicle requests but would appreciate 5m instead of the typical 3m, Also a Medium Interior for 20 Seamen Road

Please edit this post and add your requested rewards

While we thoroughly appreciate your donation, unfortunately the rewards are unchangeable and as a result you're only eligible for the 3m and 3 vehicles.
This is to avoid complications at a later date where you may forget that you obtained 2m extra instead of vehicles and attempt to claim the 3 vehicles.

Thanks for the donation and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Feel free to either edit your post with vehicles or request them at a later date.

You have donated a total of 40 GBP, which grants you 2 small interiors OR 1 medium interior OR 1 large interior.

I have placed a medium interior for your house as it is kind of a small one. If you want to change that interior for 2 small ones then i can arrange that for you. As for the large interior, I believe you should get a a house fancy enough for that.

You can always change your rewards (vehicles/interiors) later on, have a look on here to know what you can get https://saesrpg.uk/topic/325/donations-what-do-you-get

• 2 weeks later...

Added a Maverick and a Shamal (both locked to zebronel,hylander) in SF airport as per donator's request, including a donation reward icon so you can spawn nearby your vehicles.

All rewards sorted, again, thank you for your donation!