Winston FXR

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Date: 15 / 01 /2019
Main characters: @RadiO and @tasteblooood
Story:I was walking along the road and found a player have a stars. I asked him to stop and then asked him to give me his driver's license and then to the police station. I talked to him and his campaign to jail.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Date:01/16/2019
Main characters:@X-luffy-X @ANAS @Max-you12 @Zeus @Raf @MaXx @winston FXR ( And 3 criminals but idk they accoutn on saes)
Story:Was a good day for relax with my members ( want to go at Gym or make a patroll with them ) , but after 10 min , Boos called us and tell why at Los Santos Docs are any criminls with drugs , want to grab a garage . I called unit patroll , air unit and Naval unit . In 4 mins we was at Los Santos docs , 1 criminal dead becouse was shooted in Head accidentaly , but is good for us becouse we arrested them and puted in Jail .

~[On the sea and on earth, nobody and nothing breathes or moves without our knowledge.]~

Screenshots: alt text<br>
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date: 15 /20/2019
Main characters: @Norbert
Story:Was a nice day for NSWC , i and my member patrolling on San Fiero , after 10 mins we saw a small island , Here was panted drugs , weed and more ammo and big guns , who was here we don't know , but in plants we will see a guy. I took him to San Fiero base and interrogated him, we put him in prison.
Screenshots:alt text
alt textalt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text