Naval Special Warfare Command

Winston FXR

alt text
~[Role Play]~
~[Date: 06 / 01 /2019]~(black,gray,black)
~[Main characters:]~(maroon,sienna,maroon) @Winston-FXR / @chemist / @Lio / @DarkSideR / @Aspect and @TaJ
~[Story:]~(blue) If me making a patrol around LV i see a goup with 6 persans i go to this group and i stoped this group and i ask him more asnwer and i said to him open the trunk of you car to see him have a drug or any thing but i don't see any thing after this i maked all bribe and i give him a premission to go
~[Screenshots:]~
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[ACTIVITY (N6)]~

~[Date: 07 / 01 / 2019]~(black,gray,black)
~[Type of Activity:]~(maroon,sienna,maroon) stoped BR in LS
~[with NSWC :]~(blue,cyan) @raefmlaih
~[with other squad member :]~ ~[SWAT]~(blue) / ~[SAFP]~(teal) / ~[FBI]~(gray) / ~[Military commander]~(maroon)
screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Date:01/08/2019
Main characters: ( 4 officers NSWC and two criminals HRMC) @Franks @Polentaa @Norbert @MaXx @Danu and me
Story:Was a Nice day for NSWC , Was 14:00 , me and my members stay in coffe break , LV Departament Police calls us and tells us that the Red Country bank is robbed right now. I called all units NSWC (Air unit , Patroll unit and naval unit ) ,how much you say ,,Fish" we was here :facepunch: . we stuck the road and we got the criminals in the bank by the very good tactics and arrested them .We pot them in Jail and the money was returned back :point_up: .

~[On the sea and on earth, nobody and nothing breathes or moves without our knowledge.]~(blue,navy,navy,navy,navy,navy)

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Date: 12/01/2018
Main characters: @baligh and @yami
Story:if do a patrole in LV in a Nice day i see 2 crim in gang WA i put to him /sur and him is stoped and i talk with him about her pasport and he said to me i don't have but this is not nice i talk about many answer and in finich i put him in jail
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Role Play]~
~[Date: 13 / 01 /2019]~(black,gray,black)
~[Main characters:]~(maroon,sienna,maroon) @Beast / @Max-you12 / @Norbert / @raefmlaih / @Orten / @Diesel and @Marso
~[Story:]~(blue,teal,green) On a beautiful day, while I and my friends were at the police station and we received a call informing us that there was a smuggling operation of weapons and drugs by sea. So I decided to go and check the matter. We grabbed the smugglers and ordered them to take two cars and a helicopter and we started to catch up with them. They got to one of the passengers. We got up and ran across the sea. We rushed them by another boat and hellicopter. We stopped them and took them to the LVPD. They booked all the taboos at the police station and took the necessary procedures with the smugglers and put them in prison.
~[Screenshots:]~
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date: 14 / 01 /2019
Main characters: @RadiO
Story:I was walking along the road and found a player with 41 stars. I asked him to stop and then asked him to give me his driver's license and then to the police station. I talked to him and his campaign to jail.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text