Bad life never dies.

Kybali0n

I'll be brief because I've never liked to do dramas.
Yesterday, December 25, drinking alcohol with people in the neighborhood, at approximately 19:00 pm, a guy who I still do not know his identity shot me, came to the conclusion that someone else had sent him. The bullet thank God they were able to take out in the hospital in the left arm. I make this post to make them think better things, bad things do not lead to something good, I was wrong with many things and God has given me a second chance. do things in the best way, boy. today was me, I hope that tomorrow nobody happens.

VIVA AA -

https://imgur.com/a/Yd5YHtR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no man, Don't stay out late night, not really cool. But i hope you get better and stable. Hold up and heal up, Life is weird trust me you get problems every time u think you are doing cool. Just stay focused and yeah man stay safe, Always play safe you dont wanna rush out and get some one to gun you down. Well i am really glad you are still cool, I hope the best for you. And yeah take care!

Ouch, Que mal, espero que te mejores pronto y que este hecho no solo deje cicatrices sino tambin enseanzas y experiencia, y que maana sean de ayuda y sumen a tu vida.

@Kybali0n said in Bad life never dies. Kybaalion:

@Epichu said in Bad life never dies. Kybaalion:

Now you have become a real AA member

i always have been a real AA member pendejo

thanks everyone for ur vibes! bad life never dies

Real Hasta La Muerte, Kybali0n AA FTW! Luv you bro !